Q&A thingy

I know I said it would be a while before I would do this, but I don't really have anything to do. I took the risk of doing this in a public place. OH WELL.

I wouldn't have much free time after this, so I might as well.

ENJOY.

--

Drew: Let's get started on this.

Ash: We got a good amount of questions, so that's fun.

Elemeno: Now...there were questions that were more like dares. We are not doing them just yet here. We will do that around part 150 or something.

(I don't know what part number this would end up becoming. I think this would be part 140.)

May: Should we get started?

Elemeno: For the one reading our questions, we have Barry!

Barry: And I got my serum with me!

Jace: Goodness gracious.

Barry: You all must answer these question with honesty.

Jace: Honesty in the best policy, they say.

Barry. Good. First question is from MayMaple2 . She asks, "Paul, why are you antisocial?"

Gary: Why is Paul so antisocial?

Paul: Because there are a lot of annoying people.

Ash: But you still don't talk a lot to the people you're close with.

Paul: I'm a reserved person. I don't see the need of everyone knowing everything about me. There are also people who just waste my time, and they don't even say things that interest me.

Gary: What does interest you?

Drew: My Little Pony.

Paul: NO. Pokemon training.

Gary: But you and Ash talk about Pokemon training, and you guys still don't get along that well. Well...at least before.

Paul: We had different perceptions about our training. And why are you people asking additional questions?

Elemeno: They can. Deal with it.

Paul: Fine.

Drew: But do you ever open up to people?

Paul: When I see the need to do so. I'll only do that when I can't contain what I'm feeling anymore.

Barry: Next question is from princesstigerlilli . This is for everyone on the list. "So, you are at a bus stop, and it's raining. 3 people are there: you, your best friend who needs to go to the hospital, and the girl/guy of your dreams. You have a smart car that has two seats. What do you do?"

Elemeno: I put myself on the list, so I have to answer too. We'll just follow the arrangement there. Honestly speaking, I would let my best friend and I ride the car. Convenient that the guy of my dreams has a horse anyway.

Gary: What?

Elemeno: I mean can take care of himself. Uh...I mean he does not exist.

Drew: Oh.

Elemeno: I don't have a current real person crush.

Milani: I honestly would let my best friend and the girl of his dreams to ride the car.

Drew: She's not part of the question.

Milani: I'll call her because that would make my best friend happy.