ARTWORK?!?! Eh...not really.

HEY!!!

I was looking at stuff when multiple notifications from MayxDrew83 showed up and it was all updates to her Art Book. It was some anime pics of some of her OCs and also the Pokemon Peeps. Hihi.

I googled the thing she used and I played with it for two hours, and here's my output!

WOO!

So yeah...so...this will be from left to right, starting from the top row. Hihi.

First pic is the amazing Jacey-Wacey...uh...Jace. Kinda simple, but I love it! Hihi.

Next one, Melanie! I mean...Milani. She was the first one I did. It's okay...I guess. I think it's nice, but the others look better...at least in my opinion.

Next, Shiela! If you guys don't know, Shiela is one of Milani's friends, and she is Paul's cousin (in the Elemenoverse). I think she looks pretty awesome!

Next, Jonny. Pretty basic, really. He has blue hair.

Next, Shana. She looks simple too, but I like it. Yeah...she wear glasses too...hehe.

And last but not least...the Green Thing! Yeah...he has the same background as Jonny since I forgot to change it. I was already doing Shiela when I noticed it, but I didn't want to change anymore because this one took a lot of effort. I had to do him two times because in the first one, I didn't put other on him.

Wait...who is this Green Thing? For now, he shall be known as Green Thing to you guys. This guy has a name, but I'll be the only one to know it for now.

So...do you like them? They kinda look different from their Miis, but whatever.

Go check out Jaci's work too! Hihi :)