More Requestos (CPCQ)

Drew: What time is it?

Ash: Summer time!

Gary: Isn't it Fall?

Elemeno: How does Fall feel like?

Drew: Uh...falling leaves?

Elemeno: Okay. Our country doesn't have the four seasons. We only have wet and dry season.

Gary: Wet season?

Elemeno: 6 months of rain.

Jace: Oh.

Drew: Anyway...it's CPCQ time!

Jace: We'll skip to 'More requestos of fun!'

Ash: The first 4 situations were submitted by princess_pinkxxx

Gary: NUMBER ONE! People are hiring Milani, Leaf, gramps, Bianca and me to be in a horror movie. Who do you think dies first and why? Hmm...Milani because she is the ghost in that horror movie. HAHA.

Drew: In one of the earlier Elemeno oneshots called 'Babysitters', it was mentioned that Milani was filming a horror movie with her friends and she played as the ghost.

Ash: And in the oneshot 'Don't Say You Love Me', when Gary and I watched the movie, Gary got really scared.

Gary: I wasn't scared.

Paul: The oneshot said otherwise.

Gary: Boo. WAIT! In the oneshot 'Scared', Paul was seen to be scared there.

Paul: No. Dawn was, so I looked after her.

Jace: I can't imagine Milani as a ghost.

Drew: Do you really want to see it?

Jace: Uh...I don't think so. Let's just move on.

Drew: Bianca, Brock, Dawn, Barry and Youngster Joey will be in a horror movie. Who dies first? Well...I think Youngster Joey would be because the others don't really care about him.

Gary: Really? I think both he and Barry would go down at the same time.

Drew: Think about it. Youngster Joey was bragging about how top percentage his Rattata, and then Barry told him to shut up or else he's gonna pay a fine. Joey became sad, and that lowered his defense.

Gary: Barry used Leer.

Ash: Brock, Iris, Cilan, Milani and Trip are gonna be in a horror movie. I'll just go with what Gary said and pick Milani because she is the ghost.

Gary: Makes sense.

Drew: Of course you agree with Ash, Gary.

Paul: Since when did Gary start agreeing with Ash?

Gary: When he said Milani makes a great ghost.

Jace: So what you're trying to say is that she's scary?

Gary: Whoa. Imagine her as a yandere.

Ash: If she was yandere, I suggest we stay away from Jacey-Facey.

Jace: Seriously?

Paul: Blue, Crystal, Brendan, Serena and May are going to be in a horror movie. I choose...Brendan.

Drew: Nice choice.

Gary: Why him?

Paul: Because he protected May.

Gary: OOOH. Hoennshipping!!!

Drew: We're talking about gameverse May, right?

Jace: Conway, Milani, Gary, Paul and Misty are going to be in a horror movie. Unlike you guys, Milani won't be a ghost in mine. I pick Conway to die first.