Chapter 19~Olivianne

Have you ever woken up, thinking, hey, this is just like bliss. I think I'll stay here forever

Yeah, well what about something disturbing that blissful rest of yours? But, what could it be? A parade, perhaps? Or, how about some screams of curses, and noises as if an apocalypse is starting?

Too many questions? Let me break it down for you.

After many kisses and grins from Blake, I fell asleep in his arms. I woke up, noticing a smile still painted on his beautiful face.

Uhhhh—never mind what I just said. It's nothing. Really.

My head was pounding. Someone was screaming countless of curses. I have my bar of soap ready.

Blake was moving in his sleep. It would only be a matter of minutes before he wakes up. But, he looks so peaceful. Let me save him the trouble. I'll kick that cursing, idiot's ass.

Yet, it's a shame. I can't even hurt a fly without crying.

"People these days," I whispered, doing my best to sit up. Blake groaned, his grip only tightening. He always does this. I think he has an obsession with suffocating people. Oh gosh. If he kills me, I'm suing. I wouldn't care if I was a ghost. He would pay. With lollipops. Yeah, that would be fair.

In my opinion at least.

With a huff, I pushed Blake's arms away. He moaned in his sleep, his eyes fluttering, but still sealed shut. I sighed, glad that the monster was not awake.

Getting away from Blake was hard. He always caught me.

I climbed out of the bed, whimpering, already missing Blake's warmth. I hummed to myself, opening the door, and walking out. On instinct, my hands wrapped around my waist as I trudged down the stairs.

It was too early in the morning for all this ruckus.

God, I sounded like the Grinch. That...was bad.

When I arrived downstairs, the noise became clearer. My eyes adjusted to the bright light. I yawned, rubbing at my eyes. Once again, people these days. They have no respect, whatsoever, for your beauty sleep.

"What time is it?" I asked. I really didn't expect anyone to answer.

"Nine in the morning, you idiot." I jumped, startled to hear the voice. Me, being me, did the only thing reasonable. I opened my mouth and screamed as loud as I could. And I sounded like a banshee. Even my very own eardrums were bleeding.

"Oh my god!" I screamed. "There's a ghost! I swear I didn't do anything. I did not lead an army to capture Blake. Goodness! I didn't even throw the watermelon at Mike! I've been good!"

"Shannon—wait, you tried to throw a watermelon at me?" My head snapped up when I heard the voice. Mike. His brown eyes were widened as he stared directly at me. That creep.

"Hey Mike," I said, calmly. "I'm glad to see you. I was almost attacked by a ghost." Mike glared at me, before directing his attention to the floor. Looks like I'll never know who that ghost was. I also adverted my gaze to the floor. There on the floor was a single broom and mop. I snorted, causing Mike to look up again.

"Something funny, Shannon?" Mike questioned.

"Y-you're cleaning?" Mike sighed before falling back onto the couch. He looked exhausted as hell. There were dark eye bags under his eyes, his complexion was pale and noticeable. Mike's hair was messed up, strands everywhere. Mike was hell.

I walked over to him and sat down. Mike didn't glance at me. He seemed too lost in his own thoughts. I smiled at him, before giving him a small hug. Mike's eyes widened as he gave me a small pat on the shoulder.