Roy laughed heartily over the phone, making me laugh too. "You're fucking crazy, Laurent."

"I know, right?"

"Anyways, asshole, how's the twin?"

"He's good, man. You've gotta see him, Roy. He looks just like me and- No, he looks even better than me. He's so cute. And dude, my bro's got swags, man. It's killing me," I said to Roy.

I was being sincere. My brother was like and idol on his own, he's so fashion conscious and he's got this bad boy plus innocent face.

"For real? I gotta see this. Someone Laurent approves his fashion sense is worth seeing," Roy said.

"I'm serious, man. You're all gonna love him," I smile to myself. I couldn't wait to show him to the world as my twin.

"And you say he dances too,"

"Yeah, man, it's crazy. He worked at a dance studio in France,"

"Is he that good? I mean, your kind of good?" Was he as good as I was? That I'm yet to find out.

"I don't know, he must be. I haven't seen him dance before but I'll get to see that pretty soon."

"Does that mean you'll-"

"We'll talk about that later," I knew where he was headed. "I've thought about it but I'll make my conclusion tomorrow. I'll take him to my workshop tomorrow and we'll see."

"Alright, man. I can't wait to see you guys tonight. It's still on, right?" He asked.

"Of course, it's my twin we're talking about. The same club, 9pm."

"Cool. Later, bro." And he hung up.

Then I went back to watching my comedy. At least, we still had about five hours to go.

Author's POV

When the time was eight, Laurent went to Larry's room to wake him up. He knocked twice on Larry's door and after getting no reply, he twisted the knob and walked in.

Larry was sprawled on the bed with a huge smile on his sleeping face. Laurent sat beside his twin and watched how at rest and adorable he looked in his sleep. He looked like he had no care in the world and like he was having a dream where he was in paradise playing with a Unicorn.

Laurent chuckled lowly when Larry scrunched up his face and then sneezed before snuggling back to his pillow and the smile appearing back on his face. He was happy there.

Laurent knew that Larry was enjoying the comfort of a good, conducive environment he had never enjoyed before and he hated that they had grown up apart. His parents should have sent he and Larry together to live with their friend and not he alone. He felt like Larry was cheated out while he was greedily enjoying the comfort of a rich, wealthy place. But still he didn't blame anyone.

He felt his eyes sting and then knew he was getting emotional. So, he restrained himself and raised his hand to tap Larry. He wished he could let the boy sleep for as long as he wanted, even if he wanted to sleep into the next month he would let him but they had to start preparing. Their party was in an hour.

"Larry," Laurent tapped Larry's tattoed arm but Larry only turned a bit before falling back asleep. "Larry," He tapped him harder and then shook him.

"Mmmh," Larry moaned before his eyes fluttered open. "Laurent?" He asked, then yawned, tiredly. "You want something?"

"It's time to get up."

"Why?" Larry rubbed his eyes with the back of his palm and sat up.

"Your welcome party is in an hour," Laurent said.

"Welcome party? Right," He said like he still didn't understand but then his eyes widened. "My party is in an hour?!"

"Yes." Laurent answered.

"And you just waking me up?" Larry shouted jumping from the bed.

"There's still time to get ready if you start now," Laurent chuckled, not knowing why Larry was worrying.

"How much time I have?"

"Uh, thirty minutes, maybe forty tops,"

"Shit, shit, shit," Larry said, pacing about the room, confused.

Laurent walked up to Larry, placing his hands on his shoulder to calm him down. "Don't worry, Larry, we'll get there in time."

"Oh, non, non, I no think you understand, Laurent," Larry said and before Laurent could ask him what he meant, he was already racing into the bathroom.

"Such a diva," Laurent laughed at Larry's behaviour. It was so funny how he got so worked up over nothing.

He too then mimicked Larry's action and raced to his room to get ready.

A/N: Double update! 😘😘😘😘 Vote and comment!