Chapter~24

"Justin I-"
"Don't worry," he looks down at me "you don't have to say it back."
"But-"
"I'm serious," he cuts me off again "I love you, and its okay if you don't love me back, I can live with that...for right now at least."
I don't try to talk again. And before I know it tears were running down my face and my nose was running. Within seconds I was having a full out crying fit, and Justin just let me. He pulled me into him and we lay in the grass ,him holding me close and me soaking his shirt.
It seems like I cry for hours. Justin doesn't say anything at all, he just holds me close to him, and strokes me hair, letting me get it all out.
When I finally stop crying Its half past midnight. We still don't say anything though we just lay there looking up at the full moon.
~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?" I ask
We were supposed to be heading back to the room to get some sleep ,but Justin is walking towards the parking lot.
"I want you alone." He says as we walk up to the truck. "Just stay right here for a second."
He unlocks the car and climbs into the backseat closing the door behind him. I can't see anything because the windows are tinted and on top of that it's pitch black outside.
After about two minutes he climbs out and offers a hand to help me in.
I get in the truck ,and he has the seats played down flat, and all of our blankets and pillows are spread out in a pallet.
"This is cute." I say as he crawls in next to me.
"It's just something I put together at the last minute." He shrugs nonchalantly and I laugh.
"Are you laughing at me Ms.grey?" He asks putting his hand to his chest in mock hurt.
"Yeah" I stop laughing "is that a problem?"
"It could be."
And before I know it, Justin lays down pulling me on top of him.
He kisses me softly, and I start to kiss him rougher as my teeth tug on his bottom lip.
He pulls away breaking the kiss, leaving my panting and wanting more.
"I wanna try something different." He says sitting up so that I fall back. Slipping off his shirt he leans down toward me.
He kisses up my body starting at my legs, then my thighs. When he reaches the hem of my dress he starts to push it up. As he continues to kiss up my body , his fingers start massaging my core through my panties, which are already soaking wet.
He pulls the dress up over my chest revealing my breast. He kissed them both before proceeding to pull my dress up over my head, leaving me in only my panties. He continues to kiss up my chest to my neck and when he gets close to my ear he stops.
"Tonight I wanna make love you you." He whispers sending a chill down my spine, and I arch my back pushing my core against his fingers.

Justin moves his hands to the hem of my panties and slips them off leaving me completely naked.
"Are you gonna keep thoes on?" I ask
"That wouldn't be any fun." He smirks and pulls his shirt over his head, and kicks off his jeans and boxers. "Better?"
"Much." I smile and pull him down , my lips meeting his halfway.
Our lips move together slowly and smoothly. Our hips gyrating naturally.
"Justin," I break the kiss
"Yes baby?" We're so close I can feel the heat of his breath on my face
"Make love to.me." I moan
He pulls away a little and positions himself at my interance and pushes himself inside of me slowly. He continues to push until he can't go any deeper. He pulls back halfway and then slowly eases into me again and again creating a steady rhythm.
It's frustrating how slow he's going ,but it's so arousing. It's like I'm connecting with him on an entirely different level. I've never felt like this with anyone else. And that makes me a little happier.
~~~~~~~~
"You'll do fine." Sophie says in a soothing voice as she reaches over the console to straighten out Teddy's tie.
"Yeah don't even stress about it." I join in
"They'll love you Theodore." Ava pipes up
"Don't call me that." Teddy mumbles before getting out of the car and walking up the steps into the public services building where he'll meet with the deen of admissions.
"Okay!!" Sophie squeaks climbing over the console and into the drivers seat. "Shopping!"
"Oh god." Justin groans next to me."
"Sorry, babe." I smile and pinch his cheeks "but you have to be our bag holder for today."
"Yup." Sophie says popping the p "your stuck with us for today pretty boy."
We all laugh.
"Take a selfie with me?" I. As Justin and he nods his head onece.
I take out my phone and snap one, with me making a kissie face and Justin doing that wired depressing thing.
I go to put my phone up but Justin stops me.
"We have to take one more." He takes the phone away from me. "Now make the most fucking retarded face."
I laugh for at least five minutes before we take the picture.
When we're done, I fall in love with the picture and I set it as my lock screen and post it on Instagram

'shopping with this dork💭'

A/N~ Sorrrrrrry my loves
I feel horrible for not updating for almost a month, you'll never have to wait that long again I promise, and thanks for all the people who worried about me
And for 24K
Annnnd I'm sorry again because this chapter sucks...but I'm thinking about...nvrmnd.
+30 votes
+30 comments
I didn't proof read (I never do)