Chapter~9

"Let's get out before the hot waters gone." I say pushing away from Justin and stepping out of the shower.

I grab a towel off of the rack and wrap it around my body. I hear the water turn off and Justin step out of the shower behind me but i don't turn around i just make my way into the bed room. I walk over and stand by the bed post and turn around facing Justin who has only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Come here

"Come here."

He listens and walks over stopping a few feet away from me.

"I don't bite."

He steps closer so that there's now only about a foot between us. I push him back onto the bed . He lands down in a graceful way and smirks up at me. I turn around and grab one of his t-shirts off the ground and start to fold it before turning back around so i'm facing Justin. I get on my knees next to him and lean down to tie the shirt over his eyes as a makeshift blind fold. I'm happy he doesn't object.

"Stay here."

I turn and walk across the room dropping my towel on the way. I walk into my parents old closet and grab one of my dads leather belts that's hanging on the hook. I walk out of the room to see Justin where i left him on the bed. I let my feet fall onto the floor a little harder than usual so that Justin will know i'm back in the room.

"Hey baby." he says and i stifle a giggle.

I don't answer him I just walk over to the bed laying the belt across it. I run my hand from the top of his chest ,and start to move down over his cross tattoo, my fingers slide over his stomach and tickle through his happy trail. I stop at the point where the towel is wrapped around his waist ,and her squirms in anticipation. I crawl my naked body on top of his and straddle him. He moves his hands to my hips and i grab them and pin them above his head.

"keep your hands up here, don't move them. Understand?" I let go ,and his hands stay where i put them

"Good boy."

"You gonna take the towel off?" He ask still squirming beneath me.

"Patience."

I kiss my way down his jawline and just before i'm at his lips his hands wrap around my neck.

"Don't move your hands, or we'll just have to start all over again."

I lean down so that my lips are by his ear "I'm so wet."

I start to kiss my way down his jawline again ,but decide to skip over his lips and move my lips are by his other ear.

I make my voice lower. "Do you want to taste me?"

"Ye-"

He's cut off by a banging on the door.

"What!" I yell in an irritated voice sitting up straight.

"Open the door!" Teddy yells from the other side of the door.

"I'm in the middle of something!"

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

I climb off of Justin leaving him blindfolded and afraid to move his hands from above hands. I walk over to the door and pick up my discarded towel off of the floor wrapping it around my body before unlocking the door and sticking my head out. My brother is standing in the hallway looking really nervous.

"Whats wrong with you?"

"Dads on the phone." He holds up his phone and i see that he has my father on mute. I take the phone out of his hands and un-mute it before putting it to my ear.

"Hey daddy."

"Hey princess, your mother and I just wanted to check on you and your brother."

"Oh we're good, hows... where ever you guys are."

"Detroit, and fine. Would you like to speak to your mother?"

"Actually i'll call her later ,I just got out of the shower and I need to put on some clothes."

"Okay princess, just put your brother back on the phone , I love you."

"I love you too daddy." I say before handing the phone off to my brother. He starts to talk to my dad ,and i move to close the door but her puts his foot in the way and holds up a finger telling me to hold on. I wrap the towel closer around myself ,and wait for him to get off the phone. After three minutes and a mumbled i love you my brother hangs up the phone.

"What?" I ask wanting to get back to a blindfolded Justin.

"You and your boyfriend need to be ready in twenty minutes, Sophie wants to go to lunch."

"Okay, and he's not my boyfriend."

"Whatever." he moves his foot and starts down the hall.

I turn around and come back in the room. Justin is no longer laying down ,and he has his blind fold off.  He looks kinda mad.

"Jay?" I walk over to the bed "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." he says getting up and brushing past me ,hitting his shoulder against mine on the way.

He is definitely not fine.

I just shrug and start to look for some clothes.

A/N~ sorry this chapter is so short, I honestly just forgot to update so i wrote this in class

+6 votes

+2 comments 

for next chapter