Chapter~15

The pool at the country club is overly crowded with people. As Justin and I passed through, A group of middle school girls giggled and a tall blonde gawked at my boyfriend as if i'm not standing right nest to him. I gritted my teeth at her boldness She paid me no mind so I slip my hand in his back pocket to claim him as my own. She noticed me the and turned to her friends in a hurry.

We reach the lounge gazibo that I have reserved for the rest of the afternoon and walk into it. The curtains around it black making us completley invisible to anyone outside the gazibo. I untie my coverup ,letting it pool around my ankles, i pick it up and toss it ontop of my bag. I turn around and bump right into Justin, and i'm not wearing heels so i have to back up to look at him.

"Yes?" I ask with a coy smile.

"Oh don't act dumb." He smirks down at me

He pushes me back and I throw my hand out behind me to stop myself from falling against the chaise ,but to my suprise i land on a fluffy queen sized matress with the softest covers i've ever fealt. Before i can question what the hell just happened justtin has an arm wraped around my waist and his lips are smashed against mine.

"Justin." I warn trying to break the kiss

"What? Need a few minutes?" He starts to kiss my neck and his hand goes downwards ,resting itself in between my legs and his index fingers starts to rub up and down the length of my slit.

"Justin," I moan

"You feel like heaven." He murmers into my ear untiing my bikini bottoms

"Stop," I say firmly pulling myself out of the trance. "Justin we're at a pool."

"You've got to be kidding me." He rolls off of me shaking his head rolling his eyes

"Did you just roll your eyes at me" I ask taken aback, he kows better

"You're damn right i did."

"Excuse me?"

"You know what i don't understand,"

"I don't care what you dont under-"

"How is it," he says cutting me off "That you can beat me and have all kinds of kinky sex but when i want to get a little freaky by the pool, you go batshit."

I shake my head, not at what he's saying ,but at myself.

don't cry

don't cry

don't cry

"There is seriously something wrong with you," His voice is bitter "Ariana, you sick sadistic bitch."

"Shutup!"

"Shutup? Ariana?" He places his hands on my shoulders "Wake up Ariana, this is not burger king... and if I can't have my way you damn for sure can't have yours."

"FUCK YOU!" I scream hot fresh tears running down my cheek. "LET ME GO!"

I try to get out of his grip, but he dosent let go.

"Ariana stop."

I continue to shake and free myself from his hands.

"Ariana," Justin says ,but he sounds strange

"Bunny?" He says again ,but his oice sounds like a woman

"Bunny calm down." It's my mom

My eyes shoot open.

My brother is sitting beside me on the bed pining my shoulders down into the matress ,and my mom is on the other side of me stroking my hair