Chapter~17

"Are you hungry?" Jared asks putting his right hand on my thigh

"No," I shake my head "And I know you have work tonight, so you don't have to console me."

"Yes I do baby girl." He gives my thigh a squeeze before putting his hand back on the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry," I swipe the back of my hand across my eyes

"For what?"

"For what? For not calling you for three months ,and ignoring all of your messages and Dms... and then expecting you to come running when I call."

"Ariana, I will always be here for you" I gives me a quick glance before focusing back on the road "Now do you want Thai food? Chipoltle? I can cook you something?"

"Jared, you are the absolute best," I smile a little

"You've told me" He says with that bright cocky smile "multiple times...screamed it once atually."

"I have no idea what your talking about."

"Oh don't play coy baby girl" He teases

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(8th grade summer)

"Virgin!?" Jareds voice echos off the walls of his apartment "Why didnt you tell me!?"

"It never came up in conversation?" I roll my eyes , slightly irritated with him.

"Now is not the time for your smart little mouth." He takes a step closer so that i have to look up to make eye contact "And if you roll your eyes at me again I will take you into the nearest bedroom and take you over my knee."

"Well all smartassness aside Jared!" I stand my ground and hide all signs of fear "We've been together three moths and We haven't had sex! A three year old can do that math!"

"I didn't have sex with you because when i met you... you were fourteen... and I had no intentions of falling in love with you... i had no intentions of having sex with a fouteen year old girl! but i do however, remember when i was fourteen ,and all of the girls were just as horny as I was, The only virgin at my middle school was the janitor. So excuse me for assuming!"

"Whatever Jared!" I cross my arms over my chest "So what? This is the end of us? Because I'm a virgin?"

"No...I'll just have to make sure that you have the best for your first time." He smirks and takes a step closer to me

"How will i know if it's the best if have nothing to compare it to?" I take another step closer so that are bodies are now pressed up against each other ,and i can feel his errection on my theigh.

"Trust my baby," he reaches down and grabs the back of my thighs lifting my up and i wrap my legs around his waist "I'll have you screaming it in no time."

                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry" I look over at him "But i only remember you telling me that i was going to scream that you were the best...not actually doing it."

"Think harder."

"Nope sorry, I remember screaming a' lot of things that night, but not that you were the best."