Chapter ~18

I look down at my phone and see yet another oncoming call from Justin.

I mean I know that we're gonna have to talk about it soon ,but just not yet. I'm not even ready to think about it.

"So," Jared says getting my attention "you just gonna sit there?"

I realize that the car isn't moving, and that we're parked outside of my house. Well the front gates of my house, Jared not allowed past them. My dad threatened to cut off his feet of he ever came past him  them again.

"Um, yeah , sorry." I look up at him "Thanks  for this Jared."

"No problem baby girl, " he grins at me "but as soon as you get through whatever it is that you're going through , we need to talk."

"Of course," I put my hand on the handle "I'll call you tomorrow, we'll get lunch ,my treat."

""I love you," he says ,and I swear his eyes twinkle

I smile at him and get out of the car. I walk up to my gates with two large cursive g's on them ,and I type in the security code. The rattle as they open and I walk through them. I sigh as I start to walk up the hill. Its five hundred yards until I get to the top. It's not that far but when your barefoot and tired ,it seems like miles.

I finally make it to the top and I instantly get happy ,until I see my mother standing on the porch ,her blue eyes are glowing with anger

I just want to run all the way back down the hill.

                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ariana Grey!" My mother yells at me from across the table. She didn't even let me get dressed, I'm wrapped in a towel ,fresh out of the shower. "What is going on?"

"I just couldn't stay at that school today, because I like this boy, like really like him, and now it turns out that he has a girlfriend of two years, and my heart literally broke, and I've never felt this way before, ever mom ,not even with Jared." I say all in One breath swiping the back of my hands across my eyes.

"You've been seeing a boy?" she sounds surprised

"Seriously," my voice cracks "I'm over here crying and pouring my heart out to you ,and all you care about is if I'm seeing a boy?"

"No bunny," she comes and sits in the seat next to me, "But listen to me, You fell in love with Jared ,and you fell out of love with him,  so the same exact way that you fell in love with this boy, you'll fall out of love with him."

"I'm not in love  with him. I just...strongly like him."

"Okay bunny," The ringing of the doorbell echo's throughout the house "how about you go change?"

I nod my head as she leaves to get the door. I walk out of the dining area and up the stairs to my room. My thighs hurt so much, I've ran today more than I have in three years.

I go into my room, and head straight for my closet. I grab my front close Victoria secret bra and put it on along with its matching boy shorts. I don't feel like putting on any clothes so I crawl under my blankets without putting on any other clothes. I lay my head on my pillow and close my eyes ,soon on my way to sleep.

My eyes pop open ,when I feel something sink down into my bed.

I fly up into a sitting position ,and I'm shocked at who I see.

"Um-w-wh-what are you doing here?" I hadn't planned on seeing Justin this soon

"I just had to see you, after lunch you disappeared, ad then Ava tells me that your with your boyfriend,"  He says really fast and panicky "And to the best of my knowledge I wasn't with you ,but I wanted to wait to talk to you because... I know Ava is your cousin, but she is a snake ,so I can't believe anything that comes from her."

"Ava's not like that, not anymore at least, and you probably didn't here the ex part, because I was with my ex boyfriend, but seriously Ava and I were raised together and your gonna learn to trust her. That's not healthy to think of people that way."

"There was no ex, it was only boyfriend ,and Ariana , Trust is like a mirror," He looks me in my eyes "When you break it ,you can put it back together, but you can still see the crack in it, and I can see every single one of Ava's cracks."

"What did she do to make you feel this way."

"A lot," He scoots closer to me, "But that doesn't matter, What happened to you today?"

"Nothing happened , I just got sick," I lie

"I know your lying." He stands up, and starts to take his shirt off "but, I don't care , not right now."

He throws his shirt to the floor and crawls on top of me attacking me with kisses. I kiss him back ,with ferocity.

I don't think about him and Lania, or Ava , or even the fact that my mother and the security detail are in the house. I don't care about them, all I care about is Justin right here, right now.

Justin breaks our kiss and gets up on his knees. He starts to unbuckle his jeans as I kiss my way up his chest.

 He starts to unbuckle his jeans as I kiss my way up his chest

He reaches behind me, I assume to unsnap my bra.

"What the hell?"

I giggle and pull away unsnapping my bra from the front. I push him back onto the bed and work his pants off of his body. The only thing between us is our underwear. I grind on top of him, and he groans in frustration. I continue to do the same thing, and eventually he gets tired of it. He grips the sides of my lace underwear and rips them off of me. I lift up off of him a little so that he can slide down his boxers. I lower myself onto him and he lets out a groan. I don't move, and I know that it's causing him frustration ,because he needs friction.

"Ariana!" He groans a complaint

My hand flies to cover his mouth. We don't need my mother walking in on us.

I slowly start to ride him.

I'm shocked when he flips me over so that he's on top.

"You were going too slow." He says before thrusting into me

Hard

+32 votes

+32 comments

Thanks baby loves...and i'll probably update tomorrow. Sorry if this chapter sucks, and the naughtiness will continue in the next chapter I won't skip it.