Chapter~13

I blink my eyes open. I look over to see Justin soundly asleep next to me. I think back to last night.
I had to drag a worn out , half asleep Justin from the playroom. I hate sleeping in there.
Its really dark in here except for the little rays of sunlight peeking in from the edges of the curtains. I grab my phone off of the night stand and check the time.
I roll back over so that I am face to face with a sleeping Justin. We're close enough that I can feel his breath hitting my cheeks and hear his almost inaudible snore.
I smile at the fact that I'm waking up next to him. I've never really been able to do this in the past, with my submissive's.  Even though I've only had two... I'm sure that I couldn't have this with anybody but Justin. I don't think of him as a sub, and he doesn't think of me as a dominant... But that's probably because he doesn't know what that is. I shake my head choosing not to think of that at the moment. I poke Justin cheek with my index finger softly. He moans and moves his legs around s little before going still again. I poke his cheek again, and this time he slowly opens his eyes.

He blinks a few times before stretching out his body with his arms above his head

He blinks a few times before stretching out his body with his arms above his head. When he brings his arms down he wraps one around me and hugs my torso into his own.  I look up at him to see that he's smiling down at me. 

"Hey," he croaks in the sexiest morning voice I've every heard

"Hey," I say back "You good?"

"Yeah," he looks around the room and the back at me. "What time is it."

"7:00" 

"What?" he rolls over and cuddles back into the comforter. "What is wrong with you? Its Sunday."

"oh come on." I wrap my arms around his torso and press my cheek against his naked back. "It's not that early, and we have to go to the studio before we go home."

"Studio you say?" his head pops up and he's suddenly very animated. "Your right ,its not that early."

He jumps out of bed and walks...I mean skips to the bathroom without looking back or saying another word. I giggle to myself and open up Snapchat. I'm literally addicted to it. I load Sophie's story and my best friend Katie's.

Katie's finishes first and its just a bunch of pictures of her morning hike and yesterdays beach cleanup. I miss her so much. Then I click on Sophie's and I almost scream.

On her story is a picture of me and Justin yesterday at the restaurant. Justin is whispering in my ear while I giggle at something he's saying. Its kind of cute. We look like a couple. It's crazy because I've never thought that I'd say that about me and anyone. Being in a relationship has never sounded fun to me. ,but looking at this picture, I'm happy that I met Justin

                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you play that back?" Justin say from inside the booth.

I press the button on the soundboard so that the song will play back in his head phones.

We're recording a song that he wrote. It's called turn to you. I was playing a melody on the guitar and he started to sing it, and it kind of just fit perfectly. He says that he'd been wanting to record this song for a while, he just was ever able to find the melody. He says he's never sang it for anyone either, which made me feel all good and tingly inside, because he's letting me get to know a side to him that nobody else does. I hope that he doesn't expect the same though. I've just never been the kind of person to tell my feelings to anyone, not even my parents. The deepest conversations that I have about my personal life are with my brother ,and even those are limited. I've always told my self that I'd never tell anyone about anything that could hurt me.

You also said that you would never get in a relationship.

I shake my head and look up to see Justin walking out of the booth and over to me. He sits in the chair next to me and gives me an expectant look.

"What?" I ask raising an eyebrow

"Your turn."

"What do you mean?"

"You promised that you would let me hear you sing."

I shake my head and get up going into the booth.

"What no music?" he calls after me

"Nope" I pop the p before closing the studio door.

I put on my cannons ,and I'm about to start singing when I look up and see Justin smiling in his seat like a child. I just shake my head and put my mouth to themike.

I start to sing I believe in you and me by Whitney Houston

I start to sing I believe in you and me by Whitney Houston. The song makes me think of Justin, because for some reason I really want us to work, and I've never felt this way before about anyone. I've never let myself feel this way, because I'm afraid of getting hurt. Not everyone wants to be apart of my world, and no one ever will. Dominants don't have relationships ,and Justin wants to be more than a submissive.

A tear runs down my cheek as I think about it. I'm sick. I'm going to loose Justin just as fast as I found him.

"I believe in miracles and yes love love love is a miracle. And yes baby your my dream come true." I sing the lyrics trying my hardest to hit the high notes perfectly.

And even though I'm singing the lyrics ,I'm not really believing in them. Because yeah its true that Justin is a miracle, but I Just don't believe that I can love him.

Because its only a matter of time before I loose him.

Sorry I didn't let you hear the rest of their sexual escapades ,but there will be more in the future. What do you think about Ariana and Justin's future?

Tell me in the comments

+22 votes

+10 comments

for next chapter....I seriously wont update without them.

                            -Aj

p.s- I need a Character for the story so if you wanna be apart of it just comment or Pm me.