Chapter~12

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I ask Justin ,my eyes searching his.
"Um... No?" He stutters
"And then your going to lie to me?"
I walk past him and into the foyer before heading up the stairs. I hear his feet running up the stairs behind me. I walk into the master bedroom and over to the closet. I open my dads drawer where all of his ties are rolled up in their own compartments. I pick up his gray tie and grab the key that's underneath it.

When I come back into the room Justin is standing in the doorway and his eyes stay on me as I move across the room to where he stands

When I come back into the room Justin is standing in the doorway and his eyes stay on me as I move across the room to where he stands. I brush past him and into the hallway without giving him even the smallest glance. I walk to the double doors at the end of the hallway, and wait for Justin to come. When he does he stops in front of me and puts his finger under my chin pushing my head up until my eyes meet his.
"What are we doing?"
He sounds scared.
Good.
"Rule one," I push his arm down until it is resting at his side. "Don't touch me without permission."
I turn away from him and I unlock the door and gesture for him to go in before me. He takes two steps into the room and I step in behind him closing the for and locking it from the inside before dropping the key on the side table.
"What the hell?" Justin says under his breath ,but loud enough for me to hear.

"This is the playroom," I step around him and over to the dresser against the left wall."In here, you will call me Ms.Grey, nothing more... Nothing less."
I open the second drawer and pull out the four twelve inch ropes.
I start to imagine all the dirty things that I can do to him, and all the kinky fuckery that we will be apart of...

Then I shake my head at my thoughts.
No Ariana tonight is about punishing him... He disobeyed you... He doesn't deserve pleasure.

"This room can be used to pleasure both you and me," I say without turning around to look at him "but not tonight, tonight I will punish you and then fuck you senseless."
"Punish?" He asks "because I rolled my eyes?"
"Have you done something else that will cause me to punish you?" I smart mouth him.
I pick up the rope and walk over to the king sized bed with deep red satin sheets.
"Are you serious?"
"I don't kid."
"Actually..."
"Rule two," I turn to look at him "in here you will keep your smart little side comments to yourself."
"Sorry," he gulps
"Don't be," I turn around "but now that you know the rules... You better not fuck up."
I start to loop the rope around the four corners of the bed.
"Take off your clothes." I say without turning around "you can leave on your boxers."
I hear him shuffling behind me, and I turn around once he's quiet. He stands there looking terrified.
Its kind a cute.

I walk over to where he is standing and I run my fingers over the length of his chest. I wrap my arm around the back of his neck and place the other on his waist. His breathing patterns speed up. I take no time at all, I pull his lips to mine and let my tongue roam his mouth. He slides his hands over the side of my breast and around to my back pulling my body against his.

 He slides his hands over the side of my breast and around to my back pulling my body against his

I snatch away from him causing him to stumble forward two steps before he regains his balance.
"Enough of that" I gesture over to the bed "lie down on your back"
I stand next to the bed while he does what I said.
He lies flat on his back and I walk over to the bed.
I start to tie his arms and legs to the post and when I'm done he is spread eagled across the entire mattress.
I grab the blindfold off of the night stand and before I put it on him I run my hands through his hair.
Its so soft.
"You're going to need a safe word."
"Is it going to be that bad?" His voice is shaky
"That bad?" I'm taken aback "What? do you think I'm going to torture you?"
"Well. Yeah." He says turning his head in my direction.
I move to the other side of the bed.
"You're aren't?" He asks still looking in the direction of where I was just standing.
"No," he whips his head around at the sound of my voice. "I am going to punish you though."
He stays silent and I move to the foot of the bed.
"You disobeyed me."
As soon as he moves his head around this time I make my way so I'm standing by the side of the bed. I lean down so that my mouth his by his ear. Once he senses my presence he stiffens.
"And in my book that's s big no no."
I move away and his breath starts to quicken. I grab the remote for the sound system press turn on the loud speakers. A classical symphony starts to fill the room and I switch it off immediately. My parents were probably in here. I shudder at the thought and start to scroll through the playlist.
"What is your safe word Justin?"
I stop scrolling and my finger hovers over crazy in love, the sexy version as I wait for him to respond.
"Peaches."
I shake my head in amusement as I turn on the music. I keep it at medium volume so that I can hear it in the background and Justin will be able to hear me talking.
I walk over and pick up a flogger. Its made of horse hair fibers so it will be soft enough for his first time.
I walk back over to the bed and stand over Justin. I run the tips of the flogger over Justin's skin, starting at the base of his neck and slowly moving downward.
"Why did you feel the need to roll your eyes?"
"I- honestly?"
I continue to run the tips of the flogger over his skin. His collar bone then his chest.
"Yes honestly."
"I wanted to irritate you. I Find it oddly attractive."
I stop at his stomach, letting the tips of the flogger outline his six pack in slow circles.
"So, you disobeyed me for your own pleasure?"
"Ye-"
Before he finishes I move the flogger off of his skin and whip it back down letting the tips of it bite into his skin.
"Continue." I urge rubbing the flogger in soft circles over the spot I just hit to soothe the sting.
"Y-yes I did." He let's out s breath "sorry."
"Don't be sorry." I move the flogger away and slap it back against his skin "just don't do it again."
"Okay," he sucks air through his teeth
"Have you learned your lesson?" I hit him again. Harder this time.
"Yes, yes I have," he says quickly through gritted teeth.
"I don't think you have."
+17 votes
+8 comments
-aj