Chapter~19

"Justin," I moan as he finds a rythm, slamming in and out of me.

I turn my head so that my mouth is burried in the pillow muffling my moans nd squeals.

I'm not used to not being in control ,but it feels too good to argue. Justins strokes start to get slower ,and i push my hips up to meet his in frustration. He picks up his speed again ,and I feel my orgasam reaching it's peak.

"I'm gonna come" He says a little too loud.

We both come at the same time ,and he pulls out of me.

He falls next to me on the bed. I smile and close my eyes satisfied.

"Oh no you don't." Justin says crawling back on top of me. "I'm not done with you yet."

He kisses his way down my body, flicking each nipple with his tounge on the way, and swirling it around my navel, and then his mouth is there. He swirls his tounge like an expert. I tangle my hands into his hair ,and pull him into me.

"Mmm, You taste like heaven."

 His tounge makes long upward strokes up my slit, pushing me over the limit. When his teeth graze my clitorous it sends me over the edge ,and i orgasm.

                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So why were you with jared yesterday?" Ava asks

"Goodmorning to you too Ava." I close my locker and start to walk.

"Goodmorning, now answer my question."

"If you must know, I fealt sick and I needed a ride home." I say exasperated

"Why Jared? You could have called your mom, or Teddy, or security."

"My mom was at work and Teddy was at school ,and I really hate getting picked up by taylor." I explain

"I don't believe you." She says crossing her arms over my chest "Are you hooking up with him again?"

"What? No," I shake my head at her and pull out my phone which is vibrating in my pocket.

It's Justin.

"Hey."

"Hey." I can hear the smile in voice "Where are you."

"Um," i look around "by the coffe cart."

"Your not drinking anything from there right?"

"I wouldn't dream of it." I giggle.

"Good" he says but i hear his voice outside of the phone. I turn around and he's standing there with that amazing smile.

I hang up the phone and walk up to him, pulling him into a hug. We never really talked about the Lania situation, i never brought it up, but i don't care about it anymore. If he really cared about her, he wouldnt have been with me yesterday, or last weekend.

"Hey you." he says kissing the top of my head.

I pull away from the hug with the biggest smile on my face.

"I brought something for you." He says producing a green tea soy frappe from behind his back.

"Oh my lord." I grab it from his hands "You are a life saver."

"Hey Justin." Ava's voice pulls me down from my cloud of ultimate bliss.

"Ava," He nods his head in greeting and turns back to me. "Want me to walk you to your first period."

"I already told her that i'd walk her." Ava butts in again

"It's okay Ava," I say as I start to walk away with Justin "Our classes are next to each other ,and yours is all the way across campus."

"Thanks." I say looping my arm through Justin's

"For what?"

 "Saving me from Ava." I say causing us to laugh hysterically.

                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want to know something?" I ask Justin

We're laying in a grass clearing in the woods by my house ,and i'm laying across his lap. The stars are glowing above us and the most beautiful moon hangs in the sky.

"Sure." He strokes my hair.

"I dream about you." I don't realize how wired it sounds until i've already said it. Oh god i hope i don't scare him away.

"Do you?" he dosn't sound scared

"Yeah," I sigh "I don't really understand them, sometimes they end happy and others..." I trail off at the though of the dream I had yesterday morning

"The others, they don't end happy do they?" he asks and i shake my head "I don't know how they end, and I don't care, but i'll never leave you, I promise."

"I know," I reach up to touch his cheek ,and he leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips "I know."

Hey Baby loves!!!!! I wanted to do a swet chapter since it's been all tears and ava the last few, and Thanks for the comments and the votes ,and I love yall and I have a majooor plot twist in store Just wait on it.!!!! Sorry if there are any errors I didn't spell check.

+32 vote

+32 comments

on this chapter and the last for next update.