Chapter~22

Justins POV

I feel a little hand on my knee rocking it back and forth I assume trying to wake me up. I feel Ariana's breath on my neck. Shes curled into fetus position on my lap with all of her limbs wrapped around me.

"What?" I ask in a whisper not wanting to wake Ariana

"You need to wake up." Ava says In a loud voice

"Shhh" I shush her and Ariana stirs on my lap.

"For what?" She asks in the same voice.

Ariana sits up wiping the side of her mouth.  She blushes at the pool of drool on my sleeve. Then she looks around taking in her surroundings before her eyes land on Ava. Then she looks down at me.

"Where are we?" Her voice is gritty ,and it has to be the most intoxicating sound I've ever heard.

"I just woke up a second ago," I turn to Ava who's rolling her eyes and ask "Where are we?"

"Gas station." She says dead pan, her voice is at a normal pitch now.

"Yeah but Where? like what city?" Ariana pushes and I can hear the irritation in her voice

(A/N~I didn't map my shit out right so it turns out that Washington is waaaay far from California So they are going to do some impossible city/state hopping ,but hey its fan fiction so who cares.)

"Fresno." She turns around and mutters "We're going to be back on the road in twenty so get food and stretch."

She rolls her eyes one last time for good measure before getting out of the car.

"If I hadn't been asleep," Ariana breaks the silence as we watch Ava walks into the gas station "I feel like she would have pushed me to a point and I would have killed her."

"Well it's a good thing you were asleep right?" I kiss her forehead and try lighting the mood

"She wants you." She turns around so that we're making eye contact "You know that?"

"Yeah, but I'm not complaining... Her little shows are funny." I point to where Ava is switching her hips a little too hard, but she doesn't take her eyes off of mine.

"Justin I'm serious." Her face looks worried "She's my cousin and I love her ,but I've seen the girl break up the happiest couples."

"Your not worried about her are you?" She starts mindlessly tracing the writing on my shirt with her finger and she breaks our eye contact. I push her chin up lightly so that she's looking into my eyes "Who are you?"

"huh?" her eyebrows kit together making those cute little frown lines in the middle of her forehead.

"The Ariana I know...I would never say this to anyone else... but she wears the pants in the relationship, and the Ariana i know would never doubt that I would be attracted to her cousin who is not nearly as attractive as her." She blushes a little "The Ariana I know, Knows that she can kick Ava's little flat ass ,but she never does because shes too good for that-"

"Okay-"

"The Ariana I know, knows that she's way sexier than her cousin especially in the eyes of her handsome, Fit, Drool worthy, Sexy-"

"Justin-" she giggles

"Charismatic ,boyfriend." I finish "Did i mention he's good in bed?"

"Justin-" She squeals and smacks my chest playfully. "Stop it."

"No seriously" I put on a serious expression "His stroke game is strong...And he's not a little guy if you now what i mean."  I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively