Chapter~14

"You'll call me?" Justin asks for the millionth time.

We're downstairs in the garage at Escala preparing to leave. Justin has his head poked through the back window of my brothers car while Sophie and Teddy pretend to be doing something else in the front seat.

"Yeah," I give a short laugh "Now we really have to go."

"See you soon," he says pecking me on the lips before pulling his head out of the window and walking away to his own car. I roll up the window and lay my head against the head rest.

It takes me a second to realize that the car is not moving. When i look up both Sophie and Teddy have they're heads turned around to the back seat.

"What?"

"He's not my boyfriend." Teddy mocks in a high pitch voice that sounds nothing like me.

"He's not my type." Sophie mocks with him, only sounding slightly more like me.

"Shutup." I say a little annoyed putting my head back up against the hand rest.

"So, your not going to tell us anything?" Sophie asks as my brother starts the car.

"Yeah seriously, we've literally waited two days to hear about this dude." Teddy says as we pull out of the garage.

"there's nothing to hear."

"Oh please," I can feel Sophie rolling her eyes

"You've never brought a dude home," Teddy says "You know dad and i made a bet on weather or not you were gay."

"What?" I want to be mad but i can't help but giggle "Seriously"

"Yeah," he chuckles from the front seat

"Which side of the bet were you on?"

"Gay, and dad was straight ,even though i think he had his doubts." he's cracking up now

"Funny because me and mom made the same bet about you "I ,of course know your straight...mom on the other hand."

"What?"

I pull my head phones out of my pocket and plug them in with a smirk on my face.

                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~

I plop down onto my bed, happy since I haven't been in it for two days. I melt into the huge, soft pillows knowing that they missed me as much as i missed them. I roll over so that I'm on my back and i stare up at the ceiling.

There are still some glow in the dark stars that my dad nearly killed himself putting up when i was six. I wonder who it was that made me the way I am.

Was it my mom? Or my dad?

I've never really tried to figure out what happens in my parents relationship, let alone their sex life. It's their business and i want it to stay that way. I shudder at the thought of the two of them in the playroom.

My phone pings pulling me away from my disgusting thoughts. It's a snap from my best friend Kattie.

I open it and it's a picture of her gym bag with the caption "Gym? be there in twenty." I sigh and message her an okay.

Then i scroll over to the camera and snap a very rare no makeup selfie.