Chapter~7

"So what made you wanna become vegan?" Justin asks as he sits across from me while we wait for our names to be called.

"I was a vegetarian for eight years," I shrug "And one day i made the switch."

"I couldn't do it," He captures my left leg with his and pulls it forward so its resting between his. "I love to eat."

I cock an eyebrow sensing that he means something else.

"Do you ever miss it?" I start to move my leg up and down the length of his calf. "Meat?"

"It's not like I can't have it," I shrug playing along "It's always been in my reach, and i'll admit that it dose get tempting at times, but i can resist

"It's not like I can't have it," I shrug playing along "It's always been in my reach, and i'll admit that it dose get tempting at times, but i can resist."

"What if," He leans over the table coming a bit closer to me "Someone offered you the biggest, juiciest, piece of steak?"

"Then.." I lean closer to him "I guess i'd have to take a bite out of it."

He shakes his head leaning back in his chair.

Tease

"So," he smirks releasing my leg "Tell me about yourself."

"Like?" I continue to rub my leg up and down his calf

"How about your family?

"They're not interesting at all there are only four of us,and we're pretty average if you ask me."

"Your really good at evasion," He looks at my through squinted eyes "And you always change the subject when we start to talk about you and you always get really stiff."

"Not really," I blush

"Your a mystery to me." He says in admiration

"There's nothing mysterious about me." I say taking this as a challenge

"I think your're very self-contained," I open my mouth to say something but he keeps going "Except for when you blush, of course , which is often. I just wish i knew what you were blushing about."

If this was a challenge... I just lost.

                                                                                              • . • * • . •

"Wakkeee up!!!" I yell into the penthouse as me and Justin walk out of the elevator

Sophie walks around the corner in a pair of baggy pajama pants, which i assume are my brothers, and and a tank top. My brother is right behind her her in a pair of basket ball shorts and no shirt.

"Why," he yawns "are you yelling."

"We have coffee." i hold up a paper bag from Starbucks "and cinnamon buns."

"Is it your coffee? Or normal coffee?" Sophie asks as i set the stuff on the counter.

"I got you guys black morning roast with cream and sugar." Both teddy and Sophie rush over to grab one of the three coffee cups that were in the cup holder.