Chapter 38.

Chapter 38.

Colten and I pull up into my driveway and we both hop out and start walking up to the front door. I dig through my purse to find my key and unlock the door.

Walking in, Colten pushes me up against the closed door.

"You don't understand how bad I want you." He looks me straight in the eyes. We both stare into each other's eyes and his eyes flick down to my lips.

"You don't understand how bad I want you." I smirk and he smiles. "I love you, and only you."

"I love you. It is and always will ever, be you." He admits and smashes his lips against mine.

Colten's lips are rough against my own, but I in no way mind. I'm almost positive he knows that too, because he bites down slightly on my bottom lip making me moan in pleasure. His tongue invading my mouth and following mines every move.

This is how it will always be. We get in and argument for ten minutes and then we'll be back to this. I love this man with all my heart, he should know that by now. That whatever happens it will always be him.

I can't believe I hadn't noticed before how he makes me feel. I can't believe I gave Adam my virginity when Colten was here all along. I wish I would've waited for the person I actually love to come along.

It's true that I thought I loved Adam but at the time I don't think I really knew what love was. This is love. Colten and I are what love is. I know that now, I just wish I knew that then.

Colten's hands slide down my sides and grips the back of my thigh lifting me up. I instantly wrap my legs around his waist as he walks up the stairs. This time doesn't seem to be nearly as difficult as all the other times he's carried me up them.

Laying me down on the bed Colten places one knee in between my legs and then the other beside it. He trails kisses down my neck to my collarbone where he starts to sucks on the sensitive skin making me moan.

I dig my fingernails into his shoulders as he starts to nibble on my skin. I feel a slight pressure on my lower stomach and already no what it is. Trailing kisses down my neck Colten stops to look me in the eyes.

"You're beautiful, have I ever told you that?" He smiles his dazzling smile.

"I think you may have once or twice. You're beautiful too." I tease and his smile drops. I cock my head to the side and he takes a deep breath.

"Thank you? I would prefer sexy but..." he trails off with a smirk on his face.

"Fine. You're the sexiest man on the Earth." I smirk and he kisses my forehead.

"Thank." Kiss. "You." Kiss. "Beautiful." Kiss.

"Eww, stop." I squirm under his lips planting kisses all over my face. This only makes him laugh. I slap his chest.

"Oh come on. I know you love it." He grins. That's very much true. I love this fun, joking Colten.

"I do." I smile up at him. I drape my arms over his neck and pull his ace centimeters away from mine.

"I'm going to make you scream." He smirks with his eyes gazing down at me. I feel my heart skip a beat and beat faster.

"If you can." I challenge. His eyes snap open and his smirk grows.

"Is that a challenge?" He asks with his eyebrows raised.

"I think it is." I smile innocently up at him.

"Deal." He smiles and goes to attacking my neck again. Stay focused. I can't show him any vulnerability.

Colten's hands roam my body and slip underneath my shirt to my bare stomach. His rough hands slide over my bare skin before he gets to my bra. Lifting both our shirts, or in my case a dress, over our heads Colten starts to need one of my breasts. I moan which was a stupid mistake because this makes him smirk with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I bite my bottom lip to keep from moaning again.

Colten seems to notice this because he then takes one of my hardened peeks in his mouth roughly sucking on it. Stay strong. I tell myself. Next thing I know I feel Colten's teeth graze over my nipple biting softly.

"Colt..." I groan. Stupid. How could I have done that? His hands slide down to my panties and he rolls them down my legs. I look at him and he smirks before sucking between my bent legs.

Colten's cool breath blows against my wetness and he slowly presses his tongue to my core. My hands grip his hair as my legs slowly become mush. Don't scream. I tell myself.

His lips go to my clīt and begins to suck roughly. Oh no. I don't know how long I can take it. His lips and tongue are doing so much damage. I pull on his hair as my hips buck off the bed.

My teeth are pressed into my bottom lip so hard there's probably going to be blood soon. Colten seems to realize he needs to try harder so he begins to suck harder, flicking his tongue against me at a fast pace. I'm done for.

"Colten!" I scream and come undone. That asshole. I tried. I really did.

I feel his toned chest on top of me and I open my eyes to be met with hazel ones.

"I win" he whispers into my ear.

"Yea yea." I scowl. That was so not fair. That's like every girl's weak spot. I didn't even think I could last that long.

He chuckles and presses his lips to mine again. I pull down his jeans and boxers. I then reach over to my bed side table and into the drawer to grab a condom. I run my fingers up and down his length before sliding the condom on.

Colten slides into me and over time picks up the pace leaving me breathless.

"So fucking...tight." He groans. His lips trail down to just below my ear placing a kiss there. I squirm under his touch. I look up to see Colten with his eyes screwed shut and his jaw clenched. Beads of sweat begin to form on his forehead.

"Colt..." I moan.

"I'm...close." he gasps. I kiss all over his sweaty face. Placing a kiss just below his ear he then comes undone.

His head falls onto my chest and I begin to run my fingers through his damp sweaty hair.

Disposing of the condom we lay back in bed and I feel my eyelids getting heavier by the minute.

"Go to sleep, baby." Colten cooes in my ear. I turn my head to look up at him and peck his lips.

"Goodnight. Love you." I yawn and curl up next to his bare chest.

"Goodnight. My love." Is the last thing I hear before slipping into unconsciousness.

*****************************
Told you it would be interesting. Thank you for all the reads. I would really like some feed back please. Enjoy.

Like and comment :)