Chapter 18.

Chapter 18.

Don't worry I will make it interesting for this chapter.

Like and comment :)

Monday I wake up feeling really good. I'm not sure why, but I'm wide awake and feeling nice and refreshed.

I take a shower and such before heading downstairs to eat breakfast. I haven't talked to Jackson since the fight on Saturday. So I've gone a day without talking to him.

When I get downstairs it's just Jackson and Colten. I just ignore them and pour a glass with orange juice and toast a bagel to eat.

Once I sit down the silence is unbearable. Though, I don't think you really want me to talk first.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Jackson sighs. Well that's not going to change much. I just stay quiet. "I didn't know what you would say so I didn't tell you, and we're both sorry."

"You shouldn't be worried about me big brother." I mumble, he looks at me confused. "It should be Nathan."

"She's going to tell him today." he sighs, looking at me again.

"Then there's nothing more to be said." I shrug. I'm trying to be nice to him, but it's really hard when he put himself in this situation.

"So are we...okay?" He asks while raising an eyebrow. Should I forgive him? I don't know. He said hurtful things and overall betrayed me.

"I'm not sure, Jackson," I mutter.

"Come on, Nikki, I said I'm sorry. What more do you want?"

"You said hurtful things to me, what am I supposed to say? I'm hurt and betrayed."

"I love you, I didn't mean the things I said, I was just frustrated you didn't see my point of view. Your everything to me and I never ever meant to hurt you like this," he says sincerely.

"Okay," I whisper and he smiles, leaning over to give me a hug. "Now give me a ride to school."

"Of course," he says and walks out to his car.

"I thought this would turn into a bloodbath." Colten smiles. I still don't know what's going on with me and Colten. Do I even want to know?

"What is this?" I have to ask, his face falls noticeably.

"Nothing." he sighs and walks away. What? I went over many answers in my head but not
'Nothing'. Even 'just messing around' would've been more than 'nothing' like what the hell? I slowly walk out to the car. Not really knowing how to act or feel.

***

I sit in my room for the rest of the night after school. I don't really feel like talking to Brittni right now. She tried to at practice, but it's just too much right now. I only forgave Jackson because he's family and I need him. Brittni was in the wrong, well mostly.

My eyes start to get heavy and I end up falling asleep. I don't know for how long.

I wake up to two heavy figures on top of me almost suffocating me. I open my eyes I see both Jackson and Colten on top of me. Are they trying to kill me?

"Get off!" I yell and push Jackson off of me and he falls to the ground laughing. Now I just have to get Colten off of me. "Colten." I groan.

"Oh yes, say my name baby." he moans. Oh god. I manage to push him off of me and he goes to the floor with Jackson still laughing and Colten shortly after joins in. "You do realize it's only 4:30 right?"

"Yes. I'm just tired." I groan and pull the blankets over my eyes.

"We have pizza." Jackson announces.

"Pizza!" I yell and jump out from under the covers and run out the door, with the boys shortly behind laughing.

"She's like a guy, I think she likes food more than you." Jackson says to Colten.

"Probably." Colten shrugs and chuckles. I do, love food so much that it. It's the only thing I love. No joke, I love pizza especially.

After dinner Jackson leaves to go to the store and buy a few things for the rest of the week. That means it's just Colten and me.

"What do you want to do?" Colten asks after a couple minutes of silence.

"I don't know," shrug.

"Come here." he instructs and I raise my eyebrow. "Come." he says more sternly. I crawl over to him an sit next to him on the couch. All of a sudden I feel his breath against my ear. "I didn't mean what I said earlier." He says before I feel his lips against my neck. I shudder and I feel Colten smirk.

He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me over so I'm straddling his lap, making me squeak.

I thread my fingers in his hair as he gently sucks at the skin on my neck. I've been longing for this feeling since Friday. I thought I would never feel it again.

His lips find mine and they instantly mold together. His tongue grazes along my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gladly give it to him. My tongue and his are in sync, Colten follows mine everywhere it goes.

I pull at his hair slightly and he moans. It's the best sound I've ever heard. Like music to my ears.

I hear Jackson's car pull up into the driveway and I jump off of Colten and sit on the other couch. That could've been bad.