Chapter 28.

Chapter 28.

A week. A week since I've even seen Colten. Jackson is acting like a psycho, he has me on lock down. I've only been going to school and even then he's been watching my every move. No, I'm serious. He needs to be put in a mental institute.

"I'm only trying to protect you." He says from the doorway. I've been laying in my bed like this for the whole week. I haven't been talking to Jackson, or even Brittni. That's only because she didn't stick up for me when Jackson was being a complete ass and overreacting. "You're being ridiculous."

"I'm being ridiculous?" I scoff sitting up on my bed. "You're the one not letting me see the guy I love because he's your best friend."

He has no right saying that I'm being ridiculous when he is the exact same way.

"You don't love him, first of all." He balls up his fists. "He's just some player."

"And you're not? Oh wait never mind your dating my best friend" I spit back. Freak.

"You do realize that he just has sex with a girl then leaves her. That's going to be you. If I don't do what I'm doing." He says with disgust. Really?

"Really?" I ask with my eyebrows raised. I stand up from my bed to feel bigger.

"Yes. You know that as well as anybody." He glares at me.

"That's funny," I say with a smirk playing on my face. "Because we've already had sex and has he left me? Nope. So your theory is wrong." I glare at the boy that I once called my 'brother.'

I walk past a stunned Jackson and head out the door. I don't know what I'm doing, or going. But I'll figure it out on the way.

Jackson's POV.

I don't think that I'm overreacting. I mean come on, she and I both know what he's like. Yes maybe I was like that before I met Brittni. Nikki is just going to get hurt, and I'm helping her for future references.

"Yes. You know that as well as anybody." I glare at my naive little sister. She's never going to be able to be with him, ever.

"That's funny. Because we've already had sex and has he left me? Nope. So your theory is wrong." She glares right back at me. Before I can fully process her words she walks right past me, leaving a stunned me.

Them. Sex. Having. My little sister. My ex-best friend. Yea some friend he was, fucking my baby sister.

He's dead. Oh is he dead. I punch a hole in the door, releasing very little anger. The only way to relieve this anger is to punch him...senseless.

Nikki's POV.

I headed to the park after Jackson and I's little argument. It felt good to be outside and just be so carefree. Unfortunately I had to get home. It was already getting dark and I know Jackson would freak out if he knew I was walking around alone in the dark.

When I step into the house all the lights are off. That's a good sign right. I peek into Jackson's room and luckily he's in his bed, light snores coming from his parted lips.

After getting ready for bed, I lay under my comforter and think about Colten. How much I miss him. It's hard not to be with someone you want oh so badly.

***

The next morning when Jackson and I arrive at school everyone are in their positions and areas.

"Come on." Jackson says slinging an arm around my shoulders. Stupid boys. I am almost never able to go off on my own. I can't even go to the bathroom without one of his friends or him waiting outside the door.

"Still on house arrest?" Jake mocks.

"Yup." I respond popping the 'p'.

"Knock it off." Jackson says to them when they start to laugh.

"Sorry man." Jake apologizes still holding his laughter in.

The first bell rings and Jackson walks me to my first class.

"She's still grounded." A girl giggles with her friend.

It's been like this for the past week. I'm still thinking of a revenge to pull on Angelique but I'm still putting it together. Then she'd be the laughing stock of the school. I ignore the comments and sit down to listen to the teacher.

Of course the day goes by agonizingly slow. And of course I have freaking cheer practice. As I'm walking to the field I see girls on the bleachers talking to Colten. Of course they would be. And of course he would be.

"Let's go!" The coach blows the whistle and all the boys start to practice as do we.

We practice our routine for this Friday's game. There's supposed to be a party afterwards but I most likely am not going, mostly because I'm still on 'lockdown'.

"Oh my god." Brittni mumbles from next to me. I quickly turn my eyes at, of course, Jackson beating on Colten again.

"Oh shit." I mutter and run down to the field. The girls quickly follow. There's a crowd around the fight with all the football players.

"You. Fucking. Piece. Of. Shit!" Jackson yells as he throws punches left and right at Colten's face. Thankfully Colten gets a few good punches in also.

"Jackson stop!" I scream. I try pulling him off Colten but instead he turns around and pushes me to the ground. The look on his face though tells me he didn't mean to.

"What the hell?" Colten says with his re-broken nose. He goes over to Jackson and I. Jackson is on the ground helping me up.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realize it was you." He furrows his eyebrows with disappointment, maybe even sadness.

"This is getting really old, Jackson! Can't you learn to control your anger?" I spit, dusting my front side off as Jackson wipes the grass off my back.

"I'm sorry. I just had to do something! What did you expect me to do, let him get away with fucking my little sister?" He questions. I hear a lot of 'ooos' and 'ahhs' at what Jackson said. I look over at Colten's bloody face. His eyes are already starting to swell.

"I don't know." I shrug. I don't know what to do anymore.

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if there's not a lot of action. There will be more in the next chapter. Once Jackson gets over himself.

Like and comment :)