Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

I can't believe I just did that. I just had sex with my brothers best friend. Not to mention his best friend is Colten. What have I done.

To say it was good would be an understatement it was amazing. Something about doing it with him made it better. Now he's gone, I'm alone and in a state of regret.

I cover my hands over my mouth when a loud sob rocks through my body. How could I have been so stupid, to think things would change after this? Can I really be that naive?

I climb out of bed and put my bra and underwear back on before going back under the covers. I fall asleep with tears running down my cheeks.

"Are you sure?" Colten asks. Of course I want him. Of course I am sure, how can he be so stubborn?

"Yes." I groan and he thrusts into me. I moan his name and the door swings open with an angry Jackson.

"What the fuck!" He screams. The veins on the side of his neck are popping out. We're dead. I'm dead. Colten climbs off me and hurries to put on his pants as I do my bra and panties. "You're dead!" Jackson yells and lunges for Colten. Jackson tackles Colten and they fall into the closet door. With the impact the door comes crashing down. As does my world.

I wake up from the nightmare sweating. What if Jackson finds out, not only will he kill Colten but me also. What have I done?

The sun is shining through my window and I can still smell the faint scent of Colten on my bed sheets. Yes, maybe I have never felt that way before, but I can't do it again. I need to gain some self control.

I slide out of bed and grab a pair of shorts and a tank top before pulling my hair up into a bun and walking down stairs.

Jackson isn't up yet, and for that I'm am thankful. I grab a bowl and pour my cereal into it with some milk.

I can barely eat when thinking about last night. Just thinking about it makes my stomach flutter. I shouldn't be feeling this way. This guy has tormented me my whole life. Now look at me. I'm
Just another girl that gives into sleeping with him. I'm disgusted with myself.

"Hey kiddo." Jackson says with his raspy morning voice. "When did you get home last night. More like how?"

"Dustin gave me a ride home." I shrug. I can't tell him that Colten and I walked home. He never liked Colten being around me since our 'kiss' in the backyard.

"Oh." He says and grabs himself a bowl of cereal too. "Have you seen Colten?"

"No, why would I have?" I snap.

"I don't know, just asking." He says stunned by my harshness.

"Sorry, just tired." I shrug. Well part of it was a lie. I am tired and I'm on edge about the whole Colten thing. I need to really gain some self control.

...

It's been exactly a week since the party and what happened with me and Colten. Colten hasn't been around the house. I wonder if he does that with every girl he sleeps with? Probably because he never actually had a relationship before.

To say I'm sad that he hasn't been around is true, I'm devastated that he just up and left me after we had sex. It makes me feel used and let me tell you it doesn't feel good.

I've pretty much been in my room the whole week trying my hardest to stop thinking of Colten. Colten and his hazel eyes and brown hair. That's the image I want to get out of my mind. Or how he made me feel so loved in our intimate experience.

While lying on my bed watching The Fosters the doorbell rings and I don't know who it's could be. Jackson is with Brittni somewhere.

I trudge down the steps to the front door when I open it, I'm sure my mouth falls open. I can't believe that he could even think of coming here again.

"Now you come." I say sarcastically.

"I know." He sighs. Let me guess he's going to tell me that he's sorry.

"Yep." I say popping the 'p'.

"I-I want you, Nikki," He says and steps closer. Of course you know where that was heading.

I gave it to him.

Like I always did.

I regretted it.

Like I always did.

And he did the exact same thing he did last time.

Just my luck right?

I promise next chapter will be more interesting. I just wrote this to be you guys something. Sorry if it's Short also. Hope you enjoyed.

Like and comment :)