Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

Dustin and I both stand there in shock. I know for sure that Colten, the first chance he gets, will tell Jackson and then Jackson will flip out on Dustin.

I open my mouth almost like to say something and then I close it again. "Colten-" I try to explain but he rudely cuts me off.

"Don't." he says and puts his hand up to stop me before walking out the backyard. Should I follow him?

"I'll be right back." I say to Dustin and he nods.

I walk to the back door and slide it open searching for Colten. Luckily I find him leaning against the brick wall of my house. I slowly and quietly walk over to him.

"Colten, let me explain." I say. I know what he's going to say, but he can't say I didn't try. Right?

"No need." he says not even glancing in my direction.

"Why does it matter to you so much if I'm kissing another guy." I ask feeling slightly angry at his mixed signals.

"I don't, but Jackson will." he smirks. I knew he would say that. "I could care less of who you make out with and date." he says with venom in his voice and coldness in his eyes. He finally turns to me. I swallow nervously at the intensity.

"Don't tell him." I sigh. I know I've been saying that a lot lately but I hate knowing that I have his little "spies" watching me all the time. I can't do anything without one of his friends reporting it back to him. It's annoying as fuck.

"No, I won't. I'll let him find out." He says harshly.

"What the hell is your problem?" I snap. I hate that he acts this way towards me, it's nothing new, but still very freaking annoying.

"You!" He yells. What? He doesn't mean what I think he means. I know that for a fact. He can't possibly. Not after all these years of pranking and torturing me. He can't.

"What?!" I practically yell at him. I pace back and forth with my fingers threaded in my hair. "That doesn't make sense. You hate me."

"That's only because your fucking brother told me to stay away from you!" He yells. This can't be happening.

"I'm so confused!" I yell.

"Do you really think that somehow I would hate you after you were my first kiss?" Colten takes a step closer to me, but I back up.

Colten looks hurt, but I need to get all this stuff figured out. He doesn't seem to care because he takes another step forward and I take another one backwards running into the wall.

Colten comes closer putting his forearms against the wall, on either side of my head.

"I've liked you ever since that day that we kissed in your backyard and your brother broke my nose." He smiles and I laugh at the memory.

I totally forgot about him being my first kiss. It was so long ago. How could you forget your first kiss? Because I wanted to. I wanted to forget because he was mean to me after that, I felt betrayed and I didn't like feeling that way.

"Oh." I say and he leans forward to where our lips are barely touching.

Anxiety starts coursing through me and I want to know what it feels to have his lips on mine. I can't wait any longer. I get on my tip toes and we meet halfway and smashed our lips together. The feeling is even better than I could have ever imagined.

I've never really thought about liking him, I mean other than that tiny crush I had on him when I first met him. But standing here, kissing him, I can see myself being with him, and that's scares me because I know what he does with girls.

He runs his tongue over my bottom lip and I moan. He does it again but I'm not granting the entrance of his tongue in my mouth. He growls and instead bites down lightly and I gasp giving him access to my mouth.

Colten chuckles as his tongue explores my mouth. He pulls back so we can catch our breath, but he doesn't stop, not quite yet. Instead he starts sucking on the skin on my neck.

When he does it, it feels so good that I release another moan from deep within my throat.

He sucks and nips at the sensitive skin there making me arch my back in pleasure, pushing my chest into his. His moans and groans only fuel my passion.

"Colt..." I moan and bite my lip from getting any louder. I thread my fingers in his hair and pull slightly when he bites me and he groans against my neck. The sound sends a vibration through my body.

"Fuck." he groans and I moan in response. I can already feel his hardness as he presses further against me. Colten's hands slide down to my thighs and lifts me up so my legs wrap around his waist and my back is against the brick wall.

I feel his lips trail up my neck to my lips again and he attaches them to mine. His tongue plays with mine, gliding and grazing against every inch of my mouth. I groan as he lightly bites down on my lip, again. My whole body feels like it's on fire.

"Colten!" Someone shouts. He seems to be looking for him, but doesn't make a move to come over.

Colten and I pull away, he sets me down before leaning his forehead against mine, both our breaths jagged and rapid. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes before letting go and walking towards the guy that called his name. Not Even a goodbye?

I smile to myself thinking of the kiss. It was the best kiss I've ever shared with anyone. And I want more of him.

When I walk back into the house it's still really crowded and I grab another beer and chug it down, then another after another.

Before I know it I'm completely wasted. I'm having a good time, though. I'm laughing with all my friends. Maybe a little grinding on some guys.

"Nikki." I hear somebody call behind me and I look to see its Colten.

"Yes." I ask and giggle. He scowls and grabs my hand. "Hey! Let go party pooper." I say and start laughing again, god I'm trashed.

Colten's POV.

She is completely wasted. I mean she probably doesn't even know where she's going.

"Let's go." I say more sternly.

"Someone's a little cranky. Your like a crab always snapping at me." she says and falls to the ground in a fit of laughter. She's so damn cute when she's drunk.

"Okay your coming with me." I tell her and pick her up so that she's over my shoulder and I'm carrying her up the stairs.

When I get to her room I set her down on the bed, but she gets up anyway. "Nikki lay down." I demand.

"No." she says like a little toddler and she crosses her arms in front of her chest. When I don't answer she runs away. What the fuck?

I run after her and she barges into Jackson's room. Oh shit, he has a girl up here. I completely forgot.

"Get up! Get up!" Nikki starts jumping up and down in front of Jackson.

"What the hell? Nikki!" His face turns into that look like 'deer-caught-in-the-headlights' look. He looks at me and gives me the death stare. Oops.

"Who's in here with you?" Nikki asks Jackson.

"No one." he quickly says. She sticks out her bottom lip and pouts. "Have you been drinking?"

"Yup." she says and places her hands on her hips.

"Colten I told you to watch her." He glares at me. And unfortunately Nikki takes his words the wrong way.

"I don't need a babysitter. You're the one that does." she seethes and before anyone can stop her, she removes the sheets from Jackson's half naked body and revels someone that I have to look away from in shame.

Like and comment :)