Chapter 13.

Chapter 13.

Thursday flies by and Friday does to, its weird because usually it takes forever.

Right after school we have to head to the school where the football game is. Then there's supposed to be a party afterwards that I'm more than happy to go to.

"Let's go we're going to be late!" Brittni yells at all the varsity cheer girls to get on the bus. Although most of us are sixteen and can drive they still want us to take a stupid bus.

We all pile into the bus and drive towards the school.

"Are you excited for the party, Nikki?" Brittni asks me.

"Yea, are you going?" I ask and she nods. Of course I'm going to go it's kind of at my house. Oh yea did I mention that? Yea my stupid ass brother is throwing a party at my house. With a bunch of drunk teenagers.

When we arrive at the school we quickly get in position to start cheering.

"LPHS GO GO! LPHS GO GO!" We all cheer on the football team. My brother and Colten are playing in the first quarter.

My brother is really good at football, he's quarterback for the team. So he must be really good. That's how everybody knows me. From my brother. It sucks at times though because no one really likes me for me, they usually get close to me to get close to my brother. If that even really makes sense.

"Whose tumbling?!" Brittni shouts over the loud cheers of the crowd. I can't remember if I am. Wait yes I am!

"I am!" I shout back and she nods. Zoey, Ginger, Jenna, Jana and I are all tumbling. I get in position and do a running round off and a back handspring along with a back tuck.

We do some stunts, which I nail. I may not be the lightest on the team but I am still one of there fly girls. Which is cool, because I've been a base before and I wasn't too good at it.

"Go Colten!" All the girls on the cheer team shout. That's only because they want to have sex with him and he has the ball. He is about to get a touchdown.

"Yay!!!!" All the girls and crowd cheer. Of course Colten got the stupid touchdown. I am probably the only one not jumping up and down cheering him on, he doesn't deserve my cheers.

Finally we leave the field and head back to the school with the team. We have to share a bus with the football team because the school is too cheap to get us a separate bus. Stupid budget cuts.

"Ready?" Jackson snaps me out of my thoughts. I don't even remember getting off the bus. I really should start paying more attention to my surroundings.

"Yea, Brittni are you driving with us?" I ask Brittni.

"Mine as well." she shrugs and we all get in the car.

The car ride is awkwardly silent the whole time. When we get home the boys start setting out snacks and drinks such as alcohol. Jackson and Colten said that if I tell our parents that they threw a party they will drench my bed in bleach. Hurtful much? It's not like our parents are ever around, anyway.

"Let's go get ready!" I squeal and drag Brittni up to my room. "What are you going to wear?"

"This!" She squeaks. I turn around to see Brittni holding up a light pink balloon dress with layers of lace and a black ribbon tied around the waist. It has thin straps and goes low enough to see some cleavage.

"I love it!" I scream. We both start jumping up and down like eight year old girls.

"Everything okay?" Jackson says out of breath. We both just look at him like he's crazy.

"We're fine." I roll my eyes and he walks out of the room again. "Now put it on!" I say and she does as she's told. When she comes out of the bathroom she looks stunning. "Your so beautiful." I say in awe. She thanks me and starts to curl her hair.

I end up finding a dress that goes just above my knee and is nice and tight the whole way down. The top is a sweetheart neckline and has black lace design covering pink. The bottom half has a ruffle at the top then is hot pink. I turn around to show Brittni.

"Let's go kill this thing!" She shouts with joy. "Shall we?"

"We shall." I say and put my arm in hers.

Like and comment :)