"Hey! If anything I should be mad at you. Who do you think you are toying with me like that to make Adam jealous?" I raise my voice a notch so he knows I'm not joking.

"I was just showing him you're mine." He sighs while running his hand through his hair.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you're the one I love?" My voice turns softer. Seeing him vulnerable like this really takes the edge out of me. Seriously though why can't he get that?

"Because you have a history with him, God dammit!" He yells while pounding both his fists on the brick wall of the house and hanging his head. "Adam is the one who took your innocence." He sighs still not looking at me. Now I understand. He still thinks because of this I have feelings for Adam still.

"How do you think I feel knowing you slept with half the school?" I ask. Honestly I think it's worse that he's slept with half the school than me sleeping with one other person.

"I know. I just feel like it's a bigger deal."

"Why? Why would me and Adam-" I get caught off by Colten.

"Don't even say it." He warns with hatred in his eyes.

"Anyway, why would that be worse than what you've done?" I ask. I'm seriously so confused how he can be so hypocritical.

"Because I didn't love the girls I slept with, you loved him. There's no other reason why you would give that up." He starts to raise his voice. I mean, I guess he has a point. But that doesn't make what he did even better.

"Colten. It was one other guy. It was one time. I'm with you now. That's all I'm worried about. So tell me the truth, why are you acting this way? You claim you know that I love you, so I don't I understand." I shake my head trying to make sense of everything. I understand where Colten is getting at, but he needs to realize I'm with him now. Only him.

"It's just hard. I've never been in a relationship before. And on top of that I've known you since you were a baby. I always wanted it to be me." He sighs and looks me straight in the eyes. His Hazel eyes melting holes through me.

"I'm sorry." Is all I can come up with. "I can't go back and change it though."

"God, I know that, it's just hard for me. Truly I'm trying to get used to this. Just could you do me a favor, please?" His voice pleading with me.

"Of course." I answer. I would do anything for him to help him out with his pain.

"Just don't talk to him anymore."

"Colten-"

"Just please promise me." His voice begging.

"If that's what you want, and what needs to happen in order for you to believe me that it's only you, than okay. I'll stay away from Adam." I agree. Colten's face instantly lights up at my words. He no longer looks sad and vulnerable but hopeful.

"Thank you." He sighs. I walk closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I'd do anything for you." I kiss just underneath his ear making him shiver. I smile knowing he can't see.

"I will do anything for you, too. I love you." He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me flush against his chest. I feel his abs and muscles against me.

"I love you." I smile and pull back. I stare into his eyes. His eyes that always seem to catch me into a trance. My safe haven I guess you could say. My eyes flutter closed as I lean in meeting his lips with my own.

Colten's lips move slowly and gently with mine. As much as I love our passionate and rough kisses, I may just like this one a little more. It really shows how much we care for each other.

Slowly but surely Colten licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. Which I grant him. His tongue invading my mouth. Battling with my tongue in a playful match of wrestling.

Colten's grip on my hips tightens as he spins us around and roughly pushes me up against the wall. Grabbing both my arms he pins them above my head and starts to trail kisses down my neck. Every swipe, every lick of his tongue on my skin makes me want to beg for more.

"Colten..." I quietly moan. I let him assault me, only because my arms are kind of pinned above my head. Colten stops kissing my neck for a few seconds to look into my eyes.

"My house or yours?" He asks. This has me thinking. Most likely Jackson is at Brittni's.

"Mine." I gasp. He smirks and grabs my hand dragging me back into the house. "In a hurry aren't we?" I laugh.

"Always." He smirks and I slap his chest playfully making him laugh.

Another chapter, yess! Hope you enjoy. Boring I know. Sorry I know I said that this one would be more interesting but I promise it will be next chapter. Enjoy.

Like and comment :)