Chapter XX

Lisa's POV

We came right on time to see my two sons and my future daughters in law with a little gift that was my grandkids.
It was so good to meet Jocelyn and Kian. My boys have good taste.
I think we were all excited about the babies.
Just waiting outside while Grayson is with Kian got us anxious.
"I can't wait to see those little angels."
I said smiling to my husband.
Ethan had told me about Kian and Grayson having a baby, well two babies.
Yet Cam, my husband and I didn't know if they were girls, boys, or one girl and one boy.
That was a surprise for us.
All these beautiful emotions were coming to me.
"I'm gonna be a grandma."
I said with tears of joy running down my face.
They all hugged me. I couldn't help it. One of my kids was finally giving me grandkids.!
I heard footsteps coming. And when I looked up I saw my own son, Grayson, in tears.!
"Sweet heart is everything alright.?"
I asked. My heart sank as I knew something was wrong, very wrong.
"Kian... Kian and the babies might not make it."
Grayson said. Falling to the floor, crying. That's when everything went down hill.

Sean's POV

I'm happy for my sons.
They found to very beautiful girls that love them to death.
I'm very proud of Grayson staying with Kian especially since they're about to be parents.
What a blessing. I remember a while back when Grayson had told me he wanted to marry Kian. I told him to go for it.
They're in love, and they deserve to be happy together. Grayson would propose after Kian had the babies and was fine. I remember when I married Lisa.
And now I get to see my son marrying the love of his life just like I did.
Although I can never leave my other son Ethan and his girlfriend Jocelyn.
Now I see these two with kids and living together. Just like Kian and Grayson, I know these girls and these boys found their soul mate.
I was caught off guard when I see Grayson crying.
"Kian... Kian and the babies might not make it."
Were my son's words before he fell to the floor crying. Of course it hit me hard. Such a beautiful couple. My son being happy, and now seeing him sad because his everything might not make it.
I couldn't believe it.

Cam's POV

I was very excited to see my brothers again and finally meet their girlfriends.
They were both beautiful.!
I got to know Jocelyn a little more since Kian was in a lot of pain.
I don't blame her. I mean she's carrying my brother's kids odds are they're probably like him, giving her a hard time.
I was really happy for them.!
I'm glad Gray found a beautiful girl like Kian, she's a keeper.
And Jocelyn, boy she can tame Ethan.!
I know we are gonna get along so well.
We were outside waiting for Kian to give birth.
I couldn't help, but smile. I was about to become an aunt to two lucky angels.!
I was so curious to know what Kian was having. All they told us was that she was having twins.
Which surprised us a lot.
I see this guy running towards us and it was Grayson.
Seeing my brother cry was heartbreaking. Especially when he told us that Kian and the babies might not make it.
I just met Kian and she's amazing just like her sister Jocelyn.
I couldn't believe my future sister in law was on the verge of not making it. And the babies.! Oh god no.

Alex's POV

I was pretty nervous.
I know it wasn't my kid, nor my girlfriend, but my best friend's girlfriend.
We have been waiting for this day.!
Although we weren't related, I still get to be an uncle to those kids.
How amazing is that.?
Even tho we were all quiet as we waited, I can tell we were all thinking about those babies and the bright futures they have ahead.
The best part of all this.?
The fans. Of course there's gonna be haters, but there was fans who either supported them or were happy for them and that's what counts.
What the fans don't know is that Kian wants them to be aunts/uncles to the twins.
And Kian would love to bring them on tour, so everyone can meet the babies.
Kian was a warm hearted person, she was so different.
All she wants is to get the fans to meet the twins.
I was interrupted by Grayson crying.
I had a worried look as we all knew.
Hearing the words "Kian," "babies." "won't," "make it."
Is the most heartbreaking news ever.
It's like everything stops, like if you had a chance to fix things, but it's too late.
Don't cry, I thought to myself.
Damn it.

Ethan's POV

How.? How could this be happening.?
We did our best and now Kian and the twins might be...
I can't even say it.
Seeing my brother and girlfriend cry their eyes out just makes me wanna knock the shit out of those doctors if they don't save them.
"We need to calm down. Grayson, Kian's gonna make it and so are the babies.! We have to stay strong for them.! Everyone get up in a circle, grab each other's hand and let's pray.!"
I said trying to stay strong.
We all got up in a circle, holding hands.
"God, we beg you that you help us today in saving Kian's life and the babies as well. Please stop this pain from killing us on the inside.
We've made it this far, please don't take her away from us.
You are our last hope. In the name of the father, of the son, and of the holy spirit. Amen."
I prayed.
"Amen."
Everyone else said.
I pray to God they make it. I can't stand seeing my brother and girlfriend crying.

》》》》

As we tried to control our tears the one of the doctors came to us.
"Where's Kian.? Where are the twins.? WHERE ARE THEY.?!"
Grayson yelled and we had to pull him back.
"Gray remember, be strong and stay positive."
I said.
"I'm sorry, but Kian and the babies, have very little time."
The doctor said looking down.
"You have the right to see them and say your goodbyes."
The doctor said before walking off.
"No. NOOOOOOO.!!"
Grayson yelled, crying so hard that his face was red.
I couldn't help it either.
We all bursted out crying like little kids.
We didn't care who looked or stared because a part of us is about to leave this earth.

My Happily Ever AfterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara