Chapter V

Jocelyn's POV

I was really excited that Kian was coming to L.A. I've missed her so much! Everything was better when she was around, regardless of her being 3 years older than me. I loved her to death! After I got to the airport I just checked twitter to see if anything was up. I got a text from Kian.

Kiki: "Hey I'm here, where you at.?"

Jocelyn: "Outside, see you soon!"

》》》》

Kian asked me if we could stop at Starbucks, which clearly I thought she'd never ask! Meanwhile, Kian brought up something to my attention. The Dolan Twins. We introduced ourselves, asked if we can hang out, the boys even let us stay with them since we "didn't have a place to stay." I know. I'm such a sneaky queen.

》》》》

Meanwhile at the twins apartment, Ethan said I could sleep with him in his room.  I was a little to excited, but what can I say? Fangirl duh.

"Hey Jocelyn, how come it's just you and Kian here in L.A.?" Ethan asked as he was concerned about our safety.

"To be honest Eth, Kian is my older sister and she always wanted to live here, and I always wanted to go with her because we're inseparable." I say with a serious face.

"Oh well that's good that you guys have each other, and us of course. I can tell Grayson already has a thing for Kian." Ethan says with a smirk.

"And Kian already has a thing for Grayson." I said and we burst out laughing!

We heard the door slam and Ethan and I looked at each other. We figured they stepped out, so Ethan and I were alone.

"So why don't we make something to eat and watch a movie?" Ethan smiled at me as he asked.

"I'd love to." I replied with a smile.

"I'm gonna change tho, get a little comfortable." I said to Eth.

"Yeah sure, the bathroom's right across the hall." Ethan pointed out the door.

》》》》

I got out and Ethan had the popcorn ready, and was just setting up the movie. I looked around and he had blankets and pillows and a ton of food!

"Ethan w-what is all this?" I asked in complete shock.

"This is for us. I know we just met, but you're beautiful Jocelyn and I'd love to get to know you more. If you'd like we can go get breakfast tomorrow, just us two." He started blushing.

"Eth, yes! I'd love too! But what about Kian and Grayson?" I was a bit concerned about my sister.

Even tho god knows what those two love birds would do alone.

"Don't worry about them, they do seem to have a thing for each other." He said.

Ethan's right.

"Yeah that's true." I said looking down.

"It's a date?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's a date." I smiled from ear to ear.

To be continued...