Chapter VI

Grayson's POV

This beautiful girl came up to us. Wow. She was gorgeous. I'm glad she came to L.A. Ethan and I were at Starbucks when these two girls came up to us. This one girl caught my attention. She had the most beautiful, yet brightest smile ever! Big brown eyes. Light brown mixed with gold hair. She was perfect in my eyes. Her name? Kian. We talked.
I talked to Kian, and Ethan talked to Jocelyn.
The girls didn't have a place to stay, so it would be fun if they'd stayed with us at least for a little bit.
I'm excited tho because I get to know Kian more.

》》》》

We got to our apartment and Kian would be sleeping with me, while Jocelyn slept with Ethan. I helped Kian unpacked and I asked her a few questions just to get to know her better. I got the courage to ask her if she was single and luckily she was! I asked her if she wanted me to show her around and she said yes!
I honestly fell in love with her even though I just met her, but we totally clicked. I wish I knew how she felt.

》》》》

I took Kian around the neighborhood, so she can get use to it.

"So what do you think so far?" I asked with a smile.

"I never imagined it to be this amazing!" She said astonished.

"Can we get ice cream?" She asked me with a puppy face.

To be honest... it killed me.

"Yeah of course!" I smiled.

》》》》

"Get whatever you want, it's on me." I winked at her and she started blushing.

"Aww thank you so much Gray!" She gave me a big hug!

After we got our ice cream we went to eat it outside and just chill. I noticed a group of guys near us, they were staring at Kian. Luckily Kian had her back towards them. I would stare into their souls.
I know Kian and I aren't dating. (Yet.)
But still. I got jealous. And clearly she's with me, so back off. They started whistling at her, but she didn't seem to notice it. Kian just kept staring at me with her bright smile. I was so nervous with her, but I wanted her to be mine.

》》》》

The group of guys got up and came up to us.
I started clenching my fists and jaw.

"Hey are you okaay Gray?" Kian asked with a worried look.

Right when I was about to answer her, I was interrupted by a jack ass.

"Damn mamí, I saw you from afar and I just had to ask who you are."

I heard one of this guy's friends say 'cheesy ass line.'

"Oh, um, I'm Kian." She said and went straight back to her ice cream.

"Well the name's Mike."

We all just stared at Kian who didn't seem so surprised. I started to get tense since I felt Kian wasn't enjoying this "date." I know it's not really a date, but it feels like it.

"So mamí what are your plans for tonight?"

The jack ass asked clearly not giving a damn about my existence. Although Kian's response caught me off guard.

"Actually I have a date tonight. And it's been going on since this afternoon." She said with a big smile staring at me.

"Oh, but it ain't me though baby." He started to get cocky.

"No. No it ain't thank the lord. Clearly my date is right in front of me. This is Grayson and we are leaving. Thank you for introducing yourself Mickelson, but I really don't care." Kian got up and grabbed my hand leaving the jack ass speechless while his friends laughed at him.

I cannot believe that just happened. Especially since we were holding hands.

To be continued...