Chapter VII

Ethan's POV

Jocelyn. Her name was Jocelyn. She was beautiful. Her beautiful light brown eyes. Her plumbed lips, and those freckles. One word? Perfection.

》》》》

I thought it would be okaay if Kian slept with Grayson and Jocelyn slept with me. I could tell Grayson had a thing for Kian anyways and they would be cute together. Plus, I wanted to know Jocelyn more.

》》》》

I helped Jocelyn unpack while that was happening we heard a door slam. We figured Grayson and Kian went out, which was good because I had Jocelyn all to myself.

》》》》

While Jocelyn was in the bathroom changing, I was making us some popcorn, and I got us blankets and pillows. Jocelyn was speechless when she saw everything. I decided to put a scary movie.
Jocelyn was getting scared, but I thought it was cute.
Jocelyn jumped and hugged me.

"Hey its okaay, it's just a movie besides I'm here." I tell her as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Hey Jocelyn, are you single?" I asked nervously.

"I'm single as fuck, but there's this cute guy I met at Starbucks and he's pretty interesting." She was blushing.

"Jocelyn I know we just met, but would you go out with m-" I was interrupted by her excitement.

"YES ETHAN, YES!!!!" She squealed.

I laughed. We then stared into each other's eyes. Before we know it we were making out. Jocelyn jumped on me, she pulled on my shirt and we started undressing each other. I can't believe I was about to fuck the most beautiful girl ever! I unhooked her bra, and ripped her underwear. I took off my underwear and carefully stuck my dick in her. Jocelyn started to moan and her eyes started tearing up. She was tight and I was trying to be careful, so she could adjust to my size.

"E-Ethan... are you sure about this?" She asked with her bright eyes.

"Don't worry baby, I'm not leaving your side no matter what." I stared into her eyes.

"What if Graydon and Kian walk in on us?" She sounded worried.

"They have a thing for each other I bet they're probably fucking as well." I started to kiss her neck leaving hickeys.

I took her to my room and the locked the door just in case. She laid down and I decided to have a little snack before I continued.

"ETHAN! FUCK ME!" Jocelyn screamed, thank god it was just us two.

I ate her up and slurp her orgasm. I continue to fuck her for a while until she decided to have a taste of me.

"Jocelyn... don't... stop.!" I groaned.

I grabbed her and pinned her up against the wall.
I fucked her so hard, she kept screaming my name and leaving marks on my back. And that's when I was caught off guard. I had cummed inside of her. I forgot to put a condom on.

"J-Jocelyn I'm so sorry! I forgot to put a condom on!" I said panicking.

"Don't worry Eth, everything will be fine." She said calming me down.

"I promise I will never leave you, and if you end up pregnant I promise I will take care of both of you!" I kissed her and she kissed back.

"Let's go shower before the other two love birds come and finds us locked up, naked in your room."
She says grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom.

To be continued...