Chapter 42: The Brewing Storm

Ignite and Natsu entered their classroom with her catching everyone's attention. She just waved at them with a bright smile and sat down at an empty desk. Boys were encouraging each other to approach her. 

Natsu on the other hand was observing her while preservimg his thoughts. Ignite is a nice person, but it just can't be help. Her behavior was always strange for both him and Jellal. Wendy couldn't probably remember her. Sometimes she's kind and approachable, sometimes she's distanced and uncaring.

He watched how Ignite talk to their classmates. Well, Natsu recieved the same treatment when he transfered here. Although, he started on with a very bad impression. Though, Ignite seems to double the attention. In a good way that is. Completely opposite from his. She is after all, a beautiful and famous model. For some reason it was pissing Natsu off.

"Man, is it always rowdy here?" Ignite popped beside Natsu, making him lose his balance and fall. 

"Stop doing that!"Natsu choked at his words as he sharply pointed her. Ignite smirked.

"Heh! Don't tell me I scared you," Ignite teasingly leaned in closer to his face. Natsu blushed 'Ah. So cute~' she thought.

"As if!" Natsu scoffed. He stood up and dust himself. Ignite tilted her head, wearing an innocent smile and sat down in front of Natsu's desk.

"Nana," Ignite called.

"What!" Natsu snapped, startling her. Ignite nervously laughed and double take her thought. She lick her lips nervously.

"Ahh.. Nevermind. I'll tell you after you cool down," She answered, but then she realized something. 'Hehehe. Natsu? Cooling down? That's ironic,' She laughed at her own thought.

"What are you laughing at?" Natsu menacingly ask with a beastly glared. Ignite froze.

"Nothing. Nothing. I'll tell you later," She dismissed. Natsu gave her a funny look but brushed it off. Uh, tried to brush it off. Sometimes he hated the fact that he has the tendency to butt into people's business. And if doesn't do anything about it, he get bothered and distracted.

'Dammit!' He mentally cursed and bore holes at the chalk board.

The door opened and Scorpio entered with Lucy and rest following behind. Scorpio stood in front with his usual calm look. He calmly opened his eyes and directed it towards Ignite. Ignite understood the look, so she stood up.

"Hello everybody. Some of you probably already know me but I'll still introduce myself. I'm Ignite Blazeraike Volfire. Though, Ignite is fine. Nice to meet you all~" She cheerily said with a wink, making other guys spat out hearts through their mouths. Natsu deadpan and stared at her as if she was stupid and childish.

Lucy and the gang were eyeing her cautiously while the rest of their classmates greeted her in a warm welcome. Sting was glaring at her, she felt the glare and turned to Sting, giving him a taunting smirk. Sting was about to charge her but Gray held him. Sting growled but Gray shook his head.

"You're letting her get to you," Gray leaned in and muttered.

Sting shrug his arm off his shoulders. "She's cocky as fuck," he snarled.

Gray gave him a look. "You'll just prove her point," Gray grunted and pointed his chin towards her. Although she didn't say anything that can provoke Sting, Gray seemed to notice her pattern of targets.