Chapter 11:Looks deceive

Science class.....

- In the Lab.

Mr. Ichiya has assigned them in pairs. Natsu is paired with Sting, Gray is with Juvia, Lucy is with Loke, Rogue is with Cana. Natsu and Sting kept yelling at one another, Gray was complaining on how the mixture chemicals smell, Lucy kept ignoring Loke and Rogue was having a peaceful time with the not so interested Cana.

"Alright. Pick the pink parfum and mixed it with the green one. Men~," Mr. Ichiya instructed. He stood on the table, with legs cross and so is his hands in a weird position, with sparkles, pretending that his fabulous. Something about it was very familiar to Natsu.

'Reminds me of those pretty-boy trio...' he thought while picking his nose.

"Hey, can we use chemicals with less odor?" Natsu cringed at the smell and covered his nose. "It stinks. My nose hurts," he pinched his nose, making his tone like a bee's buzzing.

"Yeah, mine too," Sting agreed and so did Rogue.

"Men~!" That is just what he said. But, he completely ignored them. He picked up the colors he recited and mixed it, Natsu's nose twitched.

"Roses?" he mumbled and sniffed again. "It is roses!" he exclaimed, everyone was looking at him.

"That's right!" Mr. Ichiya pointed. Natsu loved the smell of roses. He doesn't know why but for some reason, it gives him a sense of comfort and deja vu. It just gives him a different and familiar feeling whenever he sees or smells roses. "Though, the colors you're mixing have different parfums. Depends on what you mix. Try to experiment," he advised. They all nodded.

"Gray, we should mix the blue and the red one," Juvia suggested, picking it up. Gray nodded cooly. Juvia mixed it to a beaker, and she sniffed it. "It smells like lavender!" she exclaimed joyously. Sting and Natsu was still yelling at one another, not taking cooperating at all.

Cana was practically mixing anything she can reach and Rogue was growing more distance, the smell was getting stronger and stronger, Natsu and Sting caught a whiff of the smell and they covered their nose, looking over to various of tables, trying to reach out. Natsu ran to the windows and opened it.

"Cana, give it!" Rogue ordered and held out his hand.

"No, make your own," Cana whined and tried to keep it in her hands. A vein twitched and they started to battle.

"Give it!" he demanded and Cana fired back. Back and forth, Cana accidentally lose grasp of the potion and it flew to Natsu and Sting's table. Smoke engulf them and coughing was heard, Lucy was shock and worried.

"What the hell..!" Natsu cursed, the smoke cleared and they saw two cats. One yellow and one pink.

"Kyaaaaa!!" The girls squealed, that also includes Lucy. "So cute~♡," they ran to the table and picked them up. The yellow cat hissed at them and tried to scratch anyone touching him, he jumped and made his way to Gray's shoulder. The pink one on the other hand is being molested by the girls.

"Let me go!" he screeched and pried everyone, then made his way to the teacher's table. "Turn me back," he demanded.

"Men~!" That was just what he answered. He took out a feather and started to tickle Natsu's nose, Natsu sneezed and smoke engulf him, he was back to nor-- not. The ears and tail was still there and he was sitting butt flat on the floor.

"That's a dumb way to cure someone..." he grumbled and scratched his head. He stood up with his tail wagging. "How long will this last?" he ask, tone filled his exasperation.

"Not long enough," he replied and did that post again. Sting was busy with Gray.

"Aren't you gonna return yourself to normal?" Gray asked as he sidelook Sting.