One shot:LEMON

WARNING! This chapter may contain strong language, abuse or sexual scenes. Please skip this chapter if you want to remain innocent and also, control your hormones. You have been warned. I MEAN THIS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rogue and Natsu have been together for 3 three years, but they're still virgins. Rogue is not the type of guy that would force someone to do something they don't like and Natsu doesn't like it whenever his being pushed around and Rogue doesn't want to be kicked 500 meters away. But, he's growing impatient.

-------Somewhere in a Cafe-----

"Lucy, what am I gonna do?" Natsu asked, desperate for an answer.

"Well, do what you do, I guess.." she answered unsurely and sipped on her coffee.

"That doesn't help me," Natsu muttured. Lucy sighed.

"Natsu, why don't you just give in?" she suggested and Natsu pouted at her. "C'mon, you've dating for 3 years now, and you know, you're so tempting. It's natural that he'll grow impatient," she explained.

"But I'm not ready," he whined.

"Natsu, you always weren't," Lucy reminded. Natsu huffed in return. Lucy raised both of hands as if she surrendered. "Alright, hard part. But, seriously. Rogue respects you, don't stress yourself. Natsu, you know best that he won't hurt you," she assured.

"Fine... But, I don't know," he avoided his gaze and watched the cherry blossoms falling.

"Natsu. Do you trust Rogue?" Lucy asked sternly.

"Of course I do," Natsu retorted.

"Then, trust him on this one," She said sofltly. Her phone vibrated and texted the texter. "I gotta go, Loke is calling me," she bid and Natsu hugged her. He was left sitting on the table alone, Lucy's words echoed.

'I need to calm down,' he said to himself.

Natsu left the cafe and started to walk back home, it was already evening and Rogue would certainly be not happy because he went home late and Rogue is not the not-so-jealous-type. Cause, even though it was only his buddy Sting, Rogue would flip out and throw random things at them.

Which is bad. He slowly opened the door, the whole house was dark but he heard noises from the living and so, he peeked and found the T.V on, but no one there. He sighed and grabbed the remote to turn the T.V off but strong hands wrapped around his waist and he was forced to sit down.

"W-what the--"

"Where have you been?" That husky, deep voice made him shiver and that's not the sound of his tender, loving boyfriend.

"U-uhmm.. I was with Lucy," he stuttured.

"Why are you with her?" he pressed on.

"We just had a talk," he simply said.

"What were you talking about?" he pressed on and Natsu got annoyed with the question.

"Just how desperate you are to fuck me!" he shout but he quickly clasped his hand to his mouth and blushed. Not a good timing. Natsu side-glanced him and he felt that intense gaze from his possessive lover.

"Is that so..." He trailed off, Natsu was surprise at his calmness.

He felt Rogue's grip starts to loosen and he was able to sit properly on the couch. He sat properly, he felt something heavy by his thighs and saw Rogue lay there. He smiled, Rogue reached up and caress his cheeks and Rogue was leading his head down until their lips met. Rogue proded his tongue between Natsu's lips, Natsu mewled and met Rogue's tongue with his. Rogue ran his his tongue across the roof of Natsu's mouth, he moaned and clenched Rogue's shoulder. He felt Rogue's smirk.