Chapter 8:Something I'll treasure

Natsu was the first to wake up. Because of Happy's claws,  again. Seriously, he doesn't know how he'll end up without Happy in his life.:Thankfully, the claws didn't sank that deep to form a wound or a cut. He checked the time on his phone, 5:47 a.m. He sighed and got up, he went to the bathroom and change into his uniform, he grabbed the remote and turned the AC off.:He plans to wake them up. But, he thought for moment.

"Ohh. Why do I care?" he shrug and grabbed his bag, he plans to leave early, so he can buy and eat breakfast at the school cafeteria. There was a knock on the door, but it was more of a pound than a knock. He opened the door and  was surprise to see Lyon.

"Oh, I see you're awake," he said boredly. "Sorry for intruding," he rushed inside, passing him."Natsu sighed, already knowing what's coming. "Gray Fullbuster get your ass out of bed and get up!" he ordered, more like roared.

"Urgh...Who let Lyon in?" Sting grumbled.

"Lyon. It's six in the morning," Rogue complained and pulled the covers over his head.

"Yes, If I didn't come here, you'd be sleeping your ass off and find out that your late and won't attend first period just to have breakfast at the cafeteria," he hollered.

"Excuse me.." Natsu hissed and tried to get out but Lyon literally froze the door. "What the hell?! You want them to leave early but you froze the door?!" he yelled. Lyon turned to him but turned back to Gray, Natsu's eye twitched but he let it go. He warmed up his hand and melted to ice. "Happy? you're not coming?" he stopped mid way.

"That tears it..." Lyon snapped and yanked the covers and when Natsu passed by them, he grabbed his wrist and slammed him to Gray.

"Gahhh!! What the fuck!" Gray and Natsu cursed. "Lyon!" they shouted, causing both Rogue and Sting to wake up.

"Ow ow ow..Hot hot hot," Gray chanted and literally threw Natsu.

"Since when am I a Fullbuster alarm clock?" Natsu growled and stood up. He walked over to his bed and Happy was enjoying his time at the soft bed. Natsu sighed. "Guess your staying," he mumbled and bid and left the room.

"Why was he so hot?" Gray muttered and tried to aid his burning chest. Lyon smirked.

"Is that how you see him?" he playfully teased "Gray, I didn't know you swing that way~" he said, acting disappointed. Gray threw a pillow at him.

"Not like that. He was a literal inferno.What the fuck! Is he a species from a volcano or something?" he snorted.

"No. But, he's a Dragon Slayer," Lyon corrected. Sting and Rouge turned to him with wide eyes. The duo exchanged glances and tried to ask but Lyon beat them to it. "And again. You three .UP!" he ordered and they groaned, getting up and started to change, Lyon motioned to Natsu's bed and began to pet Happy.

MEANWHILE..~~~

Natsu was walking out of the building, reading a light novel with earplugs on his ears. He was enjoying his lone until a forceful arm and figure hop into him, greeted with a 'Mornin'.

"Is this how you greet people in the morning?" he growled and shrug her arm off

"Nope." Lucy chirped. "Just to you. Do you usually get up this early?" she motioned and match his pace.

"No, I should be sleeping even at a time like this but If I do that, I'll be late again. It was already bad enough on my first day, not again at the second" he muttered. Lucy snorted and Natsu elbowed her lightly, causing her to pout.

"That book. It's Summer Sunset,right?" she ask with excitement, Natsu took his eyes away from the book and stared at Lucy. "That book is amazing," she wildly complimented. "On how Marie confess her love on the summer sunset," she started to imagine the scene.