Chapter 23:Abstract

Natsu stirred in his sleep. He was very comfortable but then, he knew he had school. He got up, surprisingly without anyone's help. He turned to the side and stared at the clock. 5:57 a.m. Way too early. He grunted and tempted to head back to sleep, but he knew better.

He got up and walked towards the kitchen. But, his foot hit something and it earned him a groan. He wondered and looked around the room and darted to look at his feet. Only, to see Gray lying there looking rather uncomfortable. He knelt down and shook him.

"Ice-princess? Why the hell are you sleeping on the floor?" he asked but got no reply. Shrugging, he continued his way and started to make them breakfast.

He ate first and left some fishes out for Happy and the cats. He motioned to the bathroom and took a steamy bath. He knew Rogue and Sting would probably murder him for using all the hot water, it happened once who's to say it wouldn't happened again? Despite that, he could care less and just ignore it. He wrapped a towel around his waist.

As far as anyone knew, Natsu did prefer to stay drenched sometimes. Especially when his alone. That's why he would always take a shower first so he can use the hot water and let himself drench with water. But, he never told anyone cause whenever he's done, he's already dry. (Uhmm. Did that sound wrong?) He dried his hair with the towel and walked to the sink.

He stared at the mirror and absently caress his shoulder blade. He quickly drew his hand back, feeling a slight stinging pain. It was still haunting him. He dismissed the memories and dried himself off,when he got out of the bathroom, he already found Rogue eating his breakfast.

Rogue turned to him and choke on his food. Yes, it was a surprise to see Natsu only with a towel, him shirtless didn't matter but on a towel? Whenever Natsu was done, he always wear sweatpants or shorts, this was the first he saw him with a towel. He never really paid attention to Natsu's body, though he couldn't help but stare at Natsu's well toned body. Something caught his eye, he rose a brow at the X-shape scar from the side of Natsu's stomach something similar like Gray's, just above his hip.  He shook all unwanted thoughts away.

"Morning," he greeted.

"Morning," Natsu greeted back and head towards the fridge and took out a carton of milk. He drank it and a trail of milk traveled down from his mouth, to his neck to his chest. That was erotic. "Hah. Nothing says morning like a good milk," he sighed. Rogue cleared his throat.

"Natsu. You didn't use all the hot water again, did you?" he reprimanded. Natsu flinched and didn't dare to look back. "Though so..." he muttered. "C'mere," he gestured with his head, Natsu walked up to him and receive a good swap on the head. Rogue walked out.

"Bastard," Natsu grumbled.

"I heard that," Rogue responded calmly. "Wake Sting and Gray up," he said.

"Hah?! Why should I?" 

"You caused that,"

"Since when?"

"Last night! Now hurry up, we still have classes," Natsu started to rant but followed anyways. Well after he changed into his uniforms that is.

"Hey, bumble-bee. Wake up," he said and shook Sting. Sting grunted and absently slapped him. Natsu's eye twitched. He literally kicked Sting out of bed, so hard he flings across the room.

"Natsu- the hell bastard!" Sting hollered and looked up to Natsu and saw a slap mark on his cheek. He stifled a laugh. "The hell happened to you," he sneered. A vein pop and Natsu snarled. 

"Your face is going to suffer worse than mine if you don't get up and get ready for school," Natsu threatened. 

"Hey, Gray. Wake up," Sting said and rather shook him a little too rough. Gray grunted and just turned. Sting got pissed off. He did the one thing he knew everyone's nightmare. "If you don't wake up, I'll call Lyon," he threaten.