Chapter 12:Droopy-eyes

Natsu walked through the halls of the building, he felt comfortable and ease here at Fiore Academy. As he turned left, he slid the door open, only to find Ms. Libra checking the attendance. She stopped for a moment. Natsu walked in and sat on his chair.

"Welcome back, Mr. Dragneel," She greeted with a smile and Natsu returned a nod. She settled back and checked the attendance again. After she was done, she pulled out stacks of paper then walked over to Natsu. "These are the stacks of essay that you missed, and these are your assignment and the rest are take home exams," she piled and up onto Natsu's desk.

"What the--I've only been gone for a week and this many already?" he complained. Ms. Libra arched an eyebrow at him.

"Better catch up. This school is more on examinations than performances, it's different from Golden Gates. By the way, they are all due tomorrow," she noted. Natsu nodded uncomfortably and heard Sting and Gray snickered. He shot them the 'shut it-look'. Natsu slumped at his desk, not paying attention to the teacher.

He eventually fell asleep and thanks to the stack of papers, he was very well hidden, he'll take his teacher sometime whenever he'll remember about it. Even the ring of the bell wasn't enough to wake him up. He felt shook, he groggily lifted his head from his arms and cursed at the bright light, when he looked up, he saw brown eyes looking down at him.

"It's time for next class," she said, Natsu groaned and slammed his head back at his desk. Soon enough, Mr. Reedus entered. Natsu yawned and adjusted his scarf, then stuffed his work under his desk.

"Today, we are going to the art room for your first art. Late comers will be not allowed to enter the room. Let us go," he said, everyone stood up with Levy telling them to line up. Natsu was groggy all the way. He yawned all the time, resulting for Lucy to thwap his head.

"Natsu, stop doing that or you'll keep getting bored," Lucy scolded.

"Can't help it, it's boring," he said, with elongated 'I', Lucy sighed. She had to admit, it was pretty boring this time around.

They entered the art room, it was pretty simple but wide at the same time. Just a room with canvas lining up with stools, a few painting made by Mr. Reedus himself and a few artworks from his former students. A stool in front with a whiteboard at the back and the side was Mr. Reedus' desk. The students sat at any location they liked. Natsu liked it beside the window so he sat there with Lucy on his right.

"Today, you're a going to draw. But not any kind of abstract, you will do the basic according to what you know. Mr.Fullbuster," He called and Gray raised his hand. "You are the model today," Reedus said. Gray's jaw dropped.

"Why?" he whined.

"Because your last exam results were lower than Sting's," he explained, Gray groaned and walked upfront and sat at the stool with a frown. "You can use any methods you want, painting, sketching, doodles, or even lay-outs. But not abstract, you still have 50 minutes for this. Do your best." he cheered with a smile then sat back on his desk.

Everyone groaned, Natsu counted. Juvia recovered and decided she should paint Gray. Natsu just wanted to finish it. He grabbed a charcoal and peeked out to examine Gray. It was always a habit he can never remove whenever he plans to draw something. He scanned Gray from toe, more like from his shoes then up to the pants, checking out his torso and muscular body. 

Wait!

 Muscular?

He noticed the girls were S.I.S.M. Squealing In Silent Mode.

"Hey stripper! What the fuck?!" he yelled, Gray looked down and found his uniform crumbled on the floor. Sting and Rogue sighed. He picked up his shirt and button it down again and tied his tie.