Chapter 29:Abide Integrity (3)

Weeks... Oh, How Lucy's mood was scary, every passing minute people ran into her, they become scared. As if there was a very dark aura around her that screams 'murder'. It was annoying her, other than that, she's on her period. Not a very good timing.   

For one, Minerva became quiet and rarely picks on her. Two, Natsu was doing nothing but remind her all the fucking time that Loke has been avoiding her. And three. Loke was avoiding her. It's not that she's bothered (Yes she is.), it's just weird. She stomped all the way to the rooftop where some of her friends were waiting. Students gave her a clearing, and she stomped pass them like nothing.

"Morning, Lu!" Levy greeted her with glee, Lucy relaxed and smiled at her.

"Morning. Levy!" She greeted back. They both sat, Jellal, Lyon, and Natsu were the only males. Ultear, Erza, Levy, Juvia, and herself were present.

They ate with random topic flying over their hands. Natsu was sneering at Juvia's comments and smirking at Erza's fantasies about cakes. He and Ultear were busy with the topic about magic and the old geezers in the council. That was, until Lyon brought something up.

"I noticed something until now," Lyon hummed, all eyes on him. "Lucy, did you do something to  Loke?" he asked. Lucy flinched, Natsu stopped talking to turn his attention to them, making Ultear do the same.

"No. Why?" she answered. Lyon's brows furrowed.

"Why, what's wrong with Loke?" Juvia asked. 

Lyon sighed. "He's been quite distance. And lately, he was becoming space-y."

"So, it's giving you a thought that maybe Lucy did something to him?" Ultear asked, sitting so motionless. Lyon hesitated.

"Well. Lucy is the only woman who can give him quite an impact. So, it's no surprise that Lyon suspects her," Erza said. Lucy sat there, and they were talking about her. Natsu was examining her, watching how her eyes would grimmer, how her body would shudder and how her lips hesitate to speak.

"Huh. I won't give him a slightest amount of my time," She snorted. They all turned to her. "So, why would I be the one causing him the problem?" she pouted. 

'Ahh. Say it already,' Natsu thinks, eyeing her carefully. 

"Lu. Isn't it kind of harsh?" Levy said softly

"Harsh? Hah! As if, I don't have time for playboys," She scoffed. Natsu was humming at her comments. Lyon and Jellal frowned.

"Oh yes. He doesn't deserve you," Natsu mocked. He side-glanced Lucy and noticed how her brows furrowed.

"That's right," She agreed. Natsu was mentally dancing. She just needs a few more push.

"You're too good for him," That caught their attentions. "Loke is a wild man that doesn't deserve any of your time nor attention," He said with glee. "He's a chaser, a cold heartless man that would only hurt you," His tone held grudge with a mix of amusement,  heard Lucy grit her teeth.  "He's not enough and trust worthy. I can assure you that he's only a loser wanting some attention." 

He watched as Lucy eyes darken. Everyone was watching intently .Worry in their gazes at same time anger. How could Natsu say all of those things. None of them are aware of Lucy's feelings, only Natsu knows. So, only he can push her.

"He's not gonna love you anyway. He's only the use you to pry other girls to come to him for more and when he finds someone else, he'll only throw you like rubbish," He finished, Levy and Juvia watched him wide eyes. You can hear the plate breaking at it crashed on the tiled floor of the roof, they turned to Erza, she's beyond fury. Lucy's hands clench to her skirt. "He--"