Au!Levi x Reader- Smile Please? [Snk/Aot]

Reader POV

You were looking at all of the pictures that you had with your boyfriend Levi.
Upon staring at them, you couldn't help but notice that while you were smiling in all of them, he was frowning.

It was a known fact that your midget boyfriend wasn't known for smiling but today, that was all going to change. There was a new park that the city just opened so you dragged Levi with you to take pictures as photography was one of your hobbies.

Grabbing your camera, you dashed outside to feel the light breeze of Spring.

"Come on Levi, you're as slow as a snail!" You exclaimed as your boyfriend closed the apartment door behind him.

He rolled his eyes and motioned to the car. You quickly hopped in and started talking about the details of the new park as Levi drove.

Upon arriving, you didn't even wait for Levi to park. You dashed out of the car and immediately started to snap photos of everything. Since it was Spring, the park was filled with blooming flowers and it's sweet scents.

"Isn't this beautiful?" You twirled around taking in the scenery.

Levi stood beside you and hummed in response. After snapping many pictures, Levi and you sat on a bench admiring the spring season. You rested your head on his shoulder and he put his arm around your shoulders. Times like this, you wish would go on for eternity; but you had a mission.

Getting a picture with Levi smiling.

First attempt: The direct approach. You turned to the stoic man hoping that he was in a good mood today. You held your camera and said,

"Hey Levi, smile and say Cheese!"

"No."

You frowned. The direct approach didn't work. It was time to be sneaky and catch him in the act. You grabbed your camera again and slowly pointed it at Levi but he was quick to notice your silence.

"I'm not going to smile for the stupid camera (Y/n)."

"Why not? Just one time, please?!"

With his signature 'Tch' he looked at you with the face that read "this conversation is over".

You huffed and stood up from the bench heading off to take more pictures when you foot stepped in a crack on the ground. Before you knew it, you landed on the ground on your butt. You sat there stunned for a second; your camera still in your hands undamaged.

"Pfft-"

You looked up to see Levi trying his hardest to suppress a coming smile but failing. The look on your face while tripping was just too much for Levi. A burst of laughter erupted from Levi and you didn't miss the opportunity.

'Click'

Levi immediately stopped laughing and looked at you. Was he imagining things? Because he thought that he heard the specific 'click' of your camera.

Your eyes were glued to your camera's screen and your hands were shaking. A huge smile crept up you face as Levi's fears were confirmed.

"This is AMAZING!" You yelled as you gawked at the amazing picture in your hands.

"(Y/n), Give. Me. The. Damn. Camera."

You looked up to meet a very angry looking Levi. You started to scoot backwards as Levi held out his hand for the camera.

"(Y/n)! Now." But before he knew it, you were on your feet running as fast as you could to protect the precious photo. "FU- OI (Y/N) GET BACK HERE!"

"NOOO YOU'RE GONNA HURT MY BABY!"

"(Y/N)!"

-Extended-

(Y/n) (L/n) has tagged you in an Instagram Photo

"She fucking did what?"

[Your Username]: Look at this pic!!! Although barely escaped death, it was worth it! @LeviTheShorty

MovesLikeJeager: OML is he SMILING?!

CaptainFourEyes: Aww, he looks adorable!

ErwinbrowsOnFleek: lol

"(Y/N)!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was based off my little sister who literally
hates taking pictures XD
                     -  Lizzy  :)