Levi x Reader- Be Careful [SnK/AoT]

Levi x Reader

(Y/n) POV

It was coming. A Titan. My name is (Y/n), and I am a member of the Survey Corps, and at the moment I am currently petrified.

My whole team had just been brutally slaughtered on a mission to reclaim more of Wall Maria and now I was on a roof, face to face with a Titan.

I tried to run and scream but my whole body was paralyzed. The Titan's hand slowly wrapped around my body, crushing my ribs and earsplitting cracks resounding against the sky, and brought me close to its open mouth.

I closed my eyes, knowing that death was right around the corner. Suddenly, the sound of 3DMG whipped the cold air, the Titan's grasp letting go of me, and I was falling.

Before I knew it someone caught me and we were swinging away from the now dead and steaming Titan. Once we landed I saw my savior.

"C-Captain!" I stammered. I knew I was doomed. Levi, one of the most respected human beings inside the walls, had just saved me! I expected a good scolding but all I got was:

"Be careful, (Y/n), I don't want you getting killed." In a small chiding voice.

He gave me one last look, then a microscopic smile that made my heart flutter. He grappled himself to the wall, placed me on top, and went resumed his mission.

"Don't get killed either..." I whispered as I watched Levi go.

It's short... We know... And we are still working on requests so don't worry! :)

-Jumbled_up_dreams