Leo/Loke x Reader- One Last Time I [FT]

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Wait up!" called Loke.

I sighed and ignored him, closing my locker. It was the same routine everyday. Loke would tell me that he loved me and that he wouldn't betray me like his other relationships, and ask me to be his girlfriend.

This has been going on for about 3 months now. Loke gave up on hitting on any other girls just for me, but there was just still a feeling of doubt.

Don't get me wrong, I actually really liked Loke too, it's just that he's dated so many girls and cheated on most of them, that I just can't trust him anymore. I didn't want to get hurt so ignoring him was the only thing to do.

I swallowed and kept on walking. It hurt to know that I was turning him down but I did what was best for me.

I heard Loke call out my name again and then the footsteps stopped. I didn't dare turn back and just walked away with a sinking feeling in my heart.

Maybe...I should try to trust him?

Loke's POV

My shoulders slumped as I watched Y/N walk away and ignore me. I sighed and started walking back home. I decided to text Aries about my problems, since she was one of my best friends.

TheSmexyLeo: Hey Aries, u there? I have a problem.

LittleLamb: Hi what's up?

TheSmexyLeo: Well, I asked Y/N again today but she keeps ignoring me. Am I not trying hard enough? Should I be going bigger and buy her more stuff??

LittleLamb: Well no, I think you are actually trying too hard maybe.

TheSmexyLeo: Are u sure?? I mean trying too hard?

LittleLamb: You have been asking
Y/N about this for 3 months now. I think it's almost time to...stop? There are lots of other girls you know...gomen...

TheSmexyLeo: No no it's ok Aries. I think u may be right. It just kind of hurts that's all. Thanks for everything Aries. I'll talk to u later.

LittleLamb: Gomen Leo, good luck!

I sighed as I reread my conversation with Aries over and over again.

I didn't want to give up on Y/N but maybe it was time...

Y/N's POV

I dressed a bit nicer today with a cute f/c skirt and simple blouse. (if you don't wear skirts then deal with it :D ) After school I waited for Loke to ask me again but this time I didn't hear him running towards me or even calling my name again. I got kind of worried. Did he give up on me? What if he doesn't ask again?

While worrying, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Loke. His hair was a bit disheveled and his usual mischievous grin wasn't there. He looked somewhat depressed and nervous. I started to get more worried than usual. Loke just wasn't being his normal self...what had happened?

Loke sighed and then started to speak....

Loke POV

I took a deep breath as I began my last chance to be with Y/N.

"So...Y/N, look. I know that I have been with so many other girls before, but I really want you to know that you're the one. I know that it might not seem like it, but I really do love you. You are special in my heart and are different than any other girl that I have been with. So, this will be my last time but...will you be mine?"

Tears started to well up in my eyes as I knew that Y/N was going to reject me. I braced for the blowing "no" but it never came.

Instead, I felt a pair of embracing arms around me. Y/N buried her face into my shoulder and pulled me closer to her. I stood there in shock for a moment, then a grin slowly spread across my face. I hugged her back.

"I'll take that as a yes then." I said, my cheeks hurting from smiling too much. "I love you." I said as I hugged Y/N again. Y/N hugged back and replied "I love you too."