1~ i'll see you around?

He quietly walked down the street , it was around midnight. Kicked out of his own house by his old girlfriend he didn't even love from a fight about who Thomas really love. Not her Thomas thought clutching his phone in his left hand.

Thomas was tugged from his thoughts when someone ran into him dropping his phone.
" fuck!" Thomas cursed loudly reaching down for his phone." I'm so sorry!" A person said loudly taking the phone first. " it's no..." Thomas trailed off looking up at the person before him.... Cute... Was the first thing to come to mind . " no - problem " Thomas stuttered taking the phone.

" again I'm really sorry to bump into you at this time " the other one said frantically. " what's your name?" Thomas asks. " James... James Madison " James said nervously." Thomas Jefferson." Thomas said bluntly." I'll see you around James " Thomas sighed continuing to go on.

" wait !" James shouted. Thomas turned on his heels to look at James " what?" Thomas asked. " you forgot this " James said walking up handing him a small bracelet. " thanks kid " Thomas went back to walking. " I'm eighteen for your information " James said angrily.

Thomas gave up on walking and just stood under a street light with James ." I don't believe it , your as short as a sixth grader " Thomas hissed. " and I don't know your age , from your height you could be twenty five " James continued on.

" I'm eighteen" Thomas paused ." Kicked out of my own house by a girlfriend I don't love " Thomas shrugged." Great life story Thomas , I have to go because I'd like to sleep, but I'll see you around anyway" James said shaking his head and turning around. Thomas sighed and the two parted ways.

~ time skip until a couple days later ~

" you bitch!" Thomas screamed at the girl who sat with hands over her face." You kick me out of my house to fuck some other man?" Thomas yelled clenching his fist. " babe" the girl spouted. " I'm not your' babe' anymore! Angelica get out of my sight  " Thomas hissed moving close to Angelica's face before pushing her out his door.

" can you shut up?" Someone across the road shouted. Angelica looked at the girl who stood in the road. " sorry Maria " she shouted back tears running down her face as she walked down the street.

~ 1 hour passes ~

It was around one and Thomas was already on his way to a restaurant a friend recommended. He walked up to the restaurant bouley Thomas thought. " hi welcome to bouleys, I'm j- Thomas?" The guy asked. " James?" Thomas asked smiling

"I didn't know you had a job at all ". " well welcome to this shitty place " James smiled taking a menu and walking to table. " well aren't you excited about your job " Thomas rolled his eyes sitting down. " want anything to drink?" James asked un tucking a pen from his ear.

" water should be fine " Thomas shrugged. " I'll be back " James rolled his eyes walking off putting the pen back behind his ear. Thomas looked at the menu. James later, came back a glass of water at hand and put it on the table.

" what would you like to order , sir " James asked taking out a notepad and his pen. "Pâtes" Thomas said looking up at James." That's it?" James asked putting the pen back and the notepad. " ehm " Thomas hummed turning back to his phone.

~ after eating ~

Thomas smiled and left a tip and a pice of paper with his phone number on it and 'call me - Thomas ' written on it. Thomas walked out and into his car started driving home nervously....
James walked up the the table seeing a tip  and saw a white clip of paper.
' call me -*******  -Thomas.
James smiled and tucked the paper in his pocket.

Thomas was already a couple minutes away from his house when his phone  buzzed. Thomas ignored it till he was in his driveway stopped.

' hey I'm really sorry , can we get back together I miss you so much...' Thomas furrowed his eyebrows. 'No. I hate and don't ever want to see you again Angelica leave me be.' Thomas blocked Angelica's number and sighed.

Thomas shoved his phone in his pocket and sat on his couch turning on his T.V.
Buzz
Thomas rolled his eyes and checked his phone again. Who the hell? Thomas thought seeing the random number.

He opened the text, ' hey, random stranger you see basically every where now .. Aka James ' Thomas smiled at James weird text.
' your oddly cute and weird ' Thomas texted back putting his phone down.
Buzz
Damn.. Thomas picked up his phone again 'pretty straight forward aren't you?' Thomas sighed. ' it's normal for me to be blunt' Thomas texted. ' meet me at the park again around midnight?' Thomas texted quickly.

' sounds like a plan'