Two| Number Exchange

Start from the beginning

I suddenly felt a hot breath breeze near my neck and a shadow hover above me. My eyes widen.

"Yeah. And that's why your wearing the same necklace I gave you 12 years back." I turned to face him and when I did he was centimeters away from my face. Our breathing matched, mixing into one. Was the teacher not seeing this? His butt was at least a foot off the chair.

He's so close our lips could touch with one swift movement.

His eyes traced along my eyes, my cheeks... my lips. I blinked, licking mine. He narrowed his eyes, dark and passionate. My hearted swooned. Should I leaned in? No! Why would you even think that?!

"Your so beautiful." He muttered, rubbing his thumb against my cheek. I let out a small moan, enjoying the small fireworks exploding on my face, leaning in to feel more.

"You haven't changed a bit, my kitten." He snickered. I looked into his eyes softly. My kitten?

"Your still mine." He growled, his hands softly brushing my hair away from my neck.

"Ek–hum!" I jolted on the spot, pushing myself away from him. Oh pickles! I looked up to find Mr. Peddles staring at us with a pissed off expression. I hung my head, not daring to look at anyone in the eyes.

"Does anyone have any respect for my class?!" He exclaimed.

"No." Alec answered bluntly.

"Don't talk back unless you want a detention slip!"

"I expected this from him! But not from you Ms. Flores." Mr. Peddles frowned disappointingly as he added. I frowned, now hanging my head in shame.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Peddles. It won't happen again."

"It better not." He hissed. As he slowly made his way back to his desk he stopped dead on his tracks when Alec spoke up.

"Don't talk to her like that." He muttered lowly. Mr. Peddles stopped and turned around.

"Pardon?" Peddles questioned like he didn't have a clue what he just did.

"I said, 'don't talk to her like that!' Damn it."  Alec slammed his hand on the table, glaring draggers at the teacher. He nearly knocked over his chair as he stood up. It was so scary that I dragged my chair away slowly. Everyone stared in shock.

"What?!" Alec barked at the class. Everyone swiftly went back to their work.

"Mr. Morris! To the principals office!" Peddles ordered, pointing a finger towards the door. I blinked, watching Alec's stance. His body was trembling with anger, boring needles at Peddles.

I was scared he was going to jump on him but he didn't. Instead he shoved the desk away roughly and stormed out the door.

In the back of my head I can hear my subconscious whisper,  Anger Management..

As the class whispered. As the teacher cursed under his breath I sat there, thinking..

What just happened? He literally just moved back to this town, to this school and he's already been sent to the principles office? Why did he get angry? Was it because of me?

... Did he stand up for me? Why?

~•~

I sat in the last class, taking lazy notes on math equations. I couldn't concentrate. I kept on thinking about Alec, everything about him was so alluring I just wanted to shove him to the back of my mind but it seemed almost impossible.