Chapter [13]

Zoe's P.O.V
Another gun shot fired and Eric fell to the ground with his eyes still opened. Aron looks at us and I quickly hug him.

"Thanks...". Aron looks at me with no response. I take a step back from him as he looks down and sees blood covering his stomach. It starts to spread and he falls down.

"Oh no...Aron!" I wrap my arms around him. "Call for help Blake!" I demand as Mina comes over and kneels down. "Oh my god...". Blake quickly grabs his phone out of his blazer pocket. I set my hand on Aron's wound "Please Aron....don't die" tears run down my cheeks.

Aron struggles to raise his hand and set it on my cheek. "I'll be watching...." Aron's hand drops. My lip shivers "No Aron! Open your eyes please!". Mina looks at Blake "There on the way" Blake says with no emotion on his face.

After five minutes the police, ambulance were right outside. The police arrested the others, as Blake picked up Aron into his arms and we walk him out to the ambulance.

A officer questioned Mina in the meantime as I watched the medics roll Aron into the ambulance. Marcel came rushing towards the sight and he quickly hugged Mina.

I walked towards Blake and hug him as I cry into his chest. After about five seconds Blake decided to wrap his arms around me.

Marcel walks towards me and I hug him. "Hey, hey? What happened?" Marcel asks. I look at Marcel "Aron was shot....". Marcel's lips part and he wraps his arms around me.
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Two hours later all of us were at the hospital waiting for the results for Aron.

It felt like days, I slept for like an hour and ate my thoughts with a candy bar that Mina have to me. Typical Mina. 

Aron has been to the hospital twice this year now, I don't want him dying today. 

The doctor walks towards us with a clipboard "we found something that you may have not noticed. When he fell to the ground he might have punctured his head into something. A needle, nail or something sharp. He is in a coma that we are not sure he will wake up from . His heart is still beating, but we don't know how long that will going on for. We will tell y'all when he does wake up, but we're not sure if he will wake up. I'm sorry..." The doctor walks away.

Everyone looks at me with their eyes, trying to see my reaction. Mina hugs me "Come on...lets get you back to campus". I shake my head "No I want to see him" I push threw Mina and I go to Aron's room.

I see him laying in the bed with his eyes closed and his hands placed on his stomach. I walk towards him and reach out my hand for his shoulder. My hand places on his shoulder and I kiss his head "Stay Alive for me....".
🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
We got back to campus and changed our clothes for the first time in a day and a quarter (haha math time!).

I stare out the window and Mina looks at me "You need another candy bar?". I shake my head "No". Mina nods as she grabs boxes "Your already packing?".

Mina nods "Yep, I said next month yesterday and now it's next month so we're leaving two weeks from now".

I nod "I'm gonna miss you Mina...". Mina nods "We will see each other after graduation. Your stuck Blake when we're gone".

"I want to meet a guy, that I will look into his eyes and know he's the one".

"Oooh get it girl! Moving on from Aron that's a good thing. You have to get your life going. Get out there and meet new people. Your in college there is a ton of hot guys for you to meet and new girlfriends"

"why do I keep giving Blake chances?"

"Because you try your best to turn him into a good guy and you won't give up on him no matter what"

"So anyway! The dean is giving all of us a week off just because of the things we had been threw. Plus you and Marcel just got married"

"Oh that's cool, so go get your flat ass out of the room and go meet some guys. While me and Marcel have our honeymoon in my room. I suggest leaving till tomorrow, you can stay at Blake's for the night".

I smile and nod "Haha okay" I walk out the door and see Marcel coming "Have a night night" I say. Marcel nods and walks in the room.

I place my ear against the door, being nosey as always. "This is insane!" Mina says. "We can't have our honeymoon because your pregnant. Damnit I was planning on having sex".

"We can't tell no one until I start to gain weight". I bathe in "Your pregnant?!".

Marcel and Mina look at me "Surprise..." They say with a nervous look on their faces. "Wait is that why you guys are leaving? Because she's pregnant?".

Marcel nods "Yeah... Listen we're sorry we didn't tell you or Blake, but we just didn't know what to say". I nod "I'm kinda mad but Kinda happy...do you know the gender yet?"

"We will in two weeks because as you can see I'm barley growing an egg". I rub my eyes "This is so crazy so Imma take a walk...okay bye" I rush out the door.