Chapter [6]

Zoe's P.O.V, for best reading experience play music when the command is shown
The next day after classes I went over to the hospital to see Aron. His eyes were shut and a hand rested on his chest. I walk towards Aron and set my hand on his. Aron's eyes open and a grin shows on his face. "Hey Babe...."
Aron mumbles. I wrap my arm around Aron's "Glad your alive I don't ever want to let you go". Aron sighs "Never say never".

"Your an ass you know that?". Aron giggles "So I think you should take Blake to the winter dance tomorrow". I slap my head "Shit I forgot about the dance. Where is it at again?". Aron thinks for a little "Uhhh.... Some guy came up with it and said it will be outside where the fountain is". I rub Aron's shoulder "I wish you could come with me....".

Aron shakes his head "I have bad injuries, Zoe. I wish I could take you I really do....its just I can't. Blake will take you....didn't he drive you here?". I nod "Yeah...". Aron looks into my eyes "Let me talk to him alone".

I bring Blake from the waiting room and into Aron's room as I wait in the hall. I peek into the room hearing the conversation. Blake sighs "What?".

Aron looks at Blake "Listen man I know you hate me, but I know you care for Zoe. You would do anything for her, I'm happy you saved her first. I want you to take Zoe to the winter dance tomorrow, show her a good time and be as nice as you can".

Blake rolls his eyes "Everything just revolves around her doesn't it?". Aron nods "She's a special girl that we should care for. You know that your own self". Blake nods "Last time I ever do anything for anyone". Aron nods "Thanks Blake".

Blake walks out the room and I quickly cross my arms and lean on the hallway wall "what's up Blake? Blakey? Blackeroo?". Blake rolls his eyes "Get your ass in the car".
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
We went back to the campus and saw people starting to put up decorations. I look around and the plastic stars hanging from the colorful light strings. Blake looks at me "There just damn fake stars". I look at Blake "These remind me of when me and my Dad used to decorate our house with stars".

Blake runs his hand threw his hair as he blows out a big breath "I'm going in my room" Blake walks off. Mina walks over to me "You like?". I smile "I love!" Mina eyes gloom "Yep can't wait till tomorrow. Just outside and dancing under the stars and the fake stars that light up".

My face gleams "They light up?". Mina nods "Yep because that's how we roll". I look around "Wait what if it's cold?". Mina shakes her head "It's not going to get cold. It also isn't going to snow...". I nod "Can't wait". Marcel walks over to Mina and wraps his hand around her and kisses her cheek "Just wait...".
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
The next day me and Mina waited in our room at 7:00 pm for the boys. "I can't believe Aron isn't going to take you" Mina says as she puts on her ear rings. I look down "I don't blame Aron..:he was injured and I get it. I just have to get threw the night with Blake".

Mina sets her hand on my shoulder "Do I need to get my Dad's shotgun?". I giggle and a knock echo's the room. "Come!" Mina calls. Marcel walks in a blue tux and Mina smirks "Wow Babe you look so handsome". Marcel sets his hands on his tie "Thanks you, thank your vet much".

I smile "Y'all guys are so cute together!". Mina looks around the room "Where's Blake?". Marcel looks at the door "He's coming".

Blake comes walking in the room in a black tux. He leans on the wall with his arms crossed.

Holy fuck....why is he so hot?! And why am I so attracted to him?!

"Hey Blake...." I try to start a conversation. Blake just has to ruin the conversation "Let's just get this night over with".
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
We went to outside the campus and see people scattered all around the outside. The starts lighted up and a big Christmas stood in the middle of the outside. Marcel looks at me and Blake "Me and Mina are going to walk around" Marcel walks off with Mina.

Blake looks at me "I can't believe I'm saying this, but you look...nice I guess". I sigh "You look handsome too Blake".
Music music music music music music music music music music!

A slow song comes on the speakers and me and Blake look at each other. He rolls his eyes and wraps his hands around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and we just start dancing together.

"I can't believe I agreed to do this shit". I nod "I know I can't believe it eighter. I didn't know you had a-". Blake gives me a deadly look "Bullshit Zoe what did I just say last night?". My stomach squeezes in "Sorry...".

Blake twists me around and pulls me towards him as my head hits against his hardened chest. "Ow...". Blake roll his eyes "Stop being a pussy" he dips me down and pulls me back up.

Blake looks over my shoulder and let's me go. I turn around and see Aron in a blue tux with a small little bandage on his head and a cast boot on his leg. I smile as Aron walks towards me. "Surprise" He says with a smile on his face. I hug Aron as he sets his hands on my back "I love you" I say. Aron nods "I love you too...".

Aron wraps his hands around my waist and dances with me. Marcel's voice on the microphone echo's the whole outside. "Hello? Can I get everyone's attention please?".

Everyone turns their eyes to Marcel. "Hey as you may know I'm Marcelion Dobb's, but I'm noticed as Marcel. I like to say thank you for coming. I will like my beautiful girlfriend to come up here". Mina looks around and walks up to Marcel "What the hell are you doing?".

Marcel smirks "Mina I'm going to say this as calm as possible. Ever since you walked in my life you have been a pain in the ass and a nightmare. Let's admit this you have brought me nothing but hell to my life. But I want to say those were the best days of my life. We fought we shared personal hells and I want just want to say....".

Marcel kneels down and pulls out a black box and flicks it open. Everyone gasp as Mina cuffs her hands around her mouth.

"Mina Abigail Hendricks...will you do me the honor and bring hell to me the rest of my life...and marry me?".

Mina smiles "Yes you jackass!" Mina hugs Marcel as he slips the ring on her finger. Everyone cheers and claps "Okay someone turn up the music!" Marcel yells.

I look at Aron and he sighs "One day that will be us, just less rudeness". I smile as Aron wraps his arms around me and hugs me.