Chapter [2]

Zoe's P.O.V
I rub my eyes first in the morning and Mina walks over to me with a pillow. She swings the pillow at me, making me feel worse. "What...?" I ask. Mina nods "Can we talk?" I sit up, "Yeah what's up?" I rub my eyes again. Mina sighs "It think I want Marcel back".

"Wait you do? Since when I thought you hated him". Mina slams her hands against the bed "I did but then we were fighting and I just broke up with him because I thought he was to good for me". I look at the time "Come on we have to get to class. We can talk about Marcel later"
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
We went to Professor Gerald's class and sat down. Professor Gerald looks at us "Glad you can actually show up on time" Professor Gerald claps his hand together, "ok after finishing our lesson from yesterday let's talk about that bonfire that all of you might be going to and getting drunk at. When your at that fire think of the people who died and the people's memorials. They had to burn in the fire and just have ashes. No caskets or anything. No flowers just burned ashes".
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
After the classes me and Mina went back to our dorm room. "Are you coming with me to the bonfire?" I ask.
Mina nods "Of course! Why wouldn't I be going...can we talk about Marcel". I fold my towel, "way to change the subject, sure lets talk"

"Marcel is sweet and funny and he's really cute. There's just one thing that I don't like about him....He dramatic".

"Mina...he wants to be an actor" I remind. Mina nods and crosses her arms, "I know it's just...why does he have to be dramatic around me? He knows I hate that shit".

I look down at my laundry, "than try and change him. I'm sure he will listen to you". Mina looks at me "You think so?". I nod "He will trust me I know". A announcement speaks threw the speaker on our roof, "this is not a drill....this is a lockdown please go to your dorm rooms and find somewhere to hide....". Me and Mina take a quick look at each other. "Where?" Mina asks. I take a quick look around the room "Bathroom" I reply

Me and Mina run into the bathroom. Mina grabs a hairdryer and holds it in her two hands. The door knob starts turning. "You didn't lock it?" I ask with a whisper. Mina shakes her head "Damnit I forgot....". The door swings open and Marcel walks in and sees Mina. Marcel blows out a big breath and wraps his arms around Mina "thank god your okay. Trust me I'm never going to let you out my sight ever again. I want to get back together". Mina smirks "I was thinking he same thing".

Blake looks at us "There not enough room in this damn bathroom get out here". All of us get out the bathroom and look around. "That door has a small crack in it. They break it down easily" I explain. Blake looks around and pushes my dresser in front of the door.

I rub my hand threw my hair "This isn't going to work....". A kick on the door echo's the room. "What do we do?!" Mina starts to freak out. Blake looks at Mina "Use your common fucking sense".

A man kicks open the door making the dresser push a little. He pushes away the dresser and holds up his gun "Get on the fucking ground now!". Marcel grabs and Mina and pulls her onto the ground. Blake gets on his knees "okay payday... We're on the ground now what".

I get on the ground and stare at Blake who is only on his knees. How is he not scared? The guy wonders the gun around the room "Who owns this room?". Blake looks at us "These two bitches".

Are you kidding me?! The guy grabs my arm and pulls me up. He points the towards me. "No....." Mina says. The guy looks at Mina "You shut up! I want your computer and both you and that girls wallet". I nod "Okay...." I start walking to my purse and I pull out my wallet.

Blake sneakily stands up and takes his elbow and hits the guy. Blake tackles him and starts punching the guy. The guy pushes off Blake and runs away. "Pussy ass...." Blake claims. Mina and Marcel get up and they look around. I loom at Blake and hug him.

Blake pushes me off him "Get the hell off me....". I cross my arms "You just saved our lives and I can't give you a hug for that?". Mina and Marcel kiss "Don't wait up!" Marcel calls as he grabs Mina's hand and runs out the room.

Me and Blake look at each other. "Your not allowed to put your hands on me". I nod "Yeah okay and your aloud to put your hands on me?". Blake nods "Yeah because I'm older than you"

"That doesn't prove anything". Blake nods "In my book it does". I roll my eyes and cross my arms "Well your book is wrong".
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Later that night all of us went to the bonfire and me and Mina sticked together. "Out of all rooms why did he come to ours?" Mina asks. I shake my head "I don't know....you are special" I crack a joke. Mina punches my arm "So you and Marcel are back together now?". Mina nods "Yes we are and I couldn't be more happier".

A announcement comes from Aron (host of the Bonfire) "Today we party and gather around this fire, drinking cheap bear and sucking down some Jell-O shots. I will light this fire to all the third year college work people who are one year away from getting their bachelors degree. Let's get this part started!" Aron drops a match in the fire and everyone cheers, holding up there plastic cups.

I walk towards Aron "Hey Zoe glad you can make it. I heard that the action went on in your dorm. You doing okay?". I nod "Yeah a bottle full of alcohol and sweating hands might say otherwise, but I'm fine". Aron chuckles and shows a trusting smile "Well I'm just glad your okay".

"Thanks Aron...Your a good friend you know?". Aron nods and wraps his arms around me. My feet lift off the ground as Aron picks me up "Aron what the hell are you doing?!". Aron carries me to the lake "Being a good friend".

I try to wiggle out of Aron's arms "Aron stop put me down!". Aron tosses me into the lake and I swim up to the surface of water. "What the hell is wrong with you?!". Aron smirks "I'm sorry....That's for the time you slapped my ass with a god damn chair".

"It was slap ass Friday" I inform. Aron crosses his arms "Well you hit me with a chair so you deserve it". I rub my eyes "How do I get out? There's snakes on the on the edge". Aron shakes his head "No there's not quit being a baby" Aron swims over towards me and lifts me into his arms. He carries me back to the land and I slap him. "You asshole".

Aron smiles "Okay I probably deserved that". I look at Aron "Probably?". Aron rolls his eyes "Okay I DID deserve that". I smile "Exactly what I thought". Aron looks at me and leans in for a kiss. I set my hands on his chest as he places his lips on mine. He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck.

I back away with a smile crossing my face "We should probably get back...". Aron nods "Yeah I guess we should".

Aron Solaman- Danny Scwarz