Chapter [10]

Zoe's P.O.V
The next day (morning) Mina was doing my makeup. "Blake is going to beat your ass for this" Mina says.

I blow out a big breath "No he won't, trust me this will finally put a smile on his face. Give me the wig". Mina finishes putting on the foundation and she grabs the wig and puts it on me.

"Do you know how amazing it would be to see a smile on Blake Walkers face?! It would be like god just came into his heart and made it beat" I explain as Mina fixes the wig "Okay clothes time!" Mina says.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
I walked towards the forest having Blake's hair,face,clothes on. Blake leans on a tree looking down as I walk towards him.

Blake looks at me with a confused look and his cigarette in his fingers. I have a straight look covering my emotion inside (which is me bursting out laughing). I grab Blake's cigarette and smoke it a little.

I start coughing "Blah!". Blake sighs as I set my hand in his chest and push him to the tree. "What the fuck is wrong with you Zoe...?" Blake finally says his words.

Everyone stares at me "I said don't talk to me" I mock Blake "and next time you stand in my way I swear I will kill you". Blake rolls his eyes "Bullshit Zoe stop mocking me".

"Bullshit Blake why are you calling me Zoe?". A smile crosses Mina's face "That's my girl!". Blake sighs "Your not funny".

What the fuck? Why isn't he showing a smile?! Fuck you!

"Listen princess I will tear your head off if you don't stop talking",

"I do not call you princess..." Blake pushes my hand off his chest "And don't you fucking touch me"

I roll my eyes "I don't do what you say" I run my hand threw my wig. Marcel looks at Mina with his arms crossed "I thought this was a Christmas party...not a freaky Friday".

Aron walks over to us dressed as Marcel "You got to be fucking kidding me" Marcel says. Aron walks to the side of me "Blake I need advice" Aron mocks Marcel.

"Get out my face Marcel" I answer. Aron sighs "Blake please! It's about Mina".

"I don't have time to talk about your stupid finance". Mina snaps her fingers and starts walking towards me "Oh hell naw!". Marcel grabs Mina and pulls her back towaRds him.

Blake nods "What is the point of this?". Me and Aron look at Blake "Shut up Zoe" I say. Blake rolls his eyes.

"Your going to listen me I don't care about your needs" Aron says. I blow out a big breath and Aron starts talking.

"Mina is telling me to wear a Santa clause outfit to the forest today...I just think she's being bossy about it"

"Answer is I don't care I don't care get out my damn face"

Blake sighs "Stop trying to act like me Zoe". I look at Blake and punch him in the stomach. He has no reaction and my fist starts hurting.

"Ow! Oweeee!" Blake sighs "Yeah you sure are me". Aron looks at me "Are you okay?". I fling around my hand "God damn! Do you grind great cheese on that thing?!". Blake pulls the wig off my head "Stop your shit let's just get this lame party over with".

An hour later we got everything setted up and we decided to invite all people from the campus into the forest to party with us.

Me and Aron danced together Wildly. "This is where are first kiss was..." Aron says. "Actually it was by the lake".

"Either way it was still in the forest".

"Aron can we not talk about the past. We agreed that we will never talk about that". Aron nods "ok no talking about the past in check"

Mina walks towards me and grabs my hand "Zoe I want to introduce you to someone!" Mina pulls me away from Aron and pushes me in front of a tall, hot, brown haired guy.

He looks down at me with the sweetest smile. He holds out his hand "Hey I'm Eric Warner"

I smile back at him and shake his hand "Zoe Garcia". Mina smiles "Well I'll leave you two alone" Mina walks off.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Aron's P.O.V
Mina walks towards me as I hold a drink in my hand "You set her up with Warner?"

"Well since she doesn't have you in her love life she now has Eric". I sigh "Mina I was going to ask her to go out with me again".

Mina sighs and sets her hand on my shoulder "Listen Aron doddle do...She need you anymore. And don't you try to beat him up because that tall man of sexiness is taller than you so get over your damn self!".

I look at Zoe and Eric talk to each other and Zoe laugh.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
Zoe's P.O.V
I laugh at Eric "So what your saying is that your brother beat you up for stealing a sock?!". Eric nods "Yeah he is pretty dramatic"

"And how old is he?".

"9, pretty young right? Me and him are like 12 years apart"

"Oh your 21! I'll remember from the vine". Eric smiles "May I ask...why are you dressed up as a boy?".

I look at my clothing "oh um...I was mocking one of my friends". Eric nods "Same thing that I did my friend. Except she slapped me".

"Well I hurt my fist against my friends stomach". Eric throws his hands up "I keep telling people watch how there body is built before you punch someone!".