Chapter [11]

Zoe's P.O.V
I smile and Blake walks past us. Eric seems to notice Blake and he looks at me "Hey Zoe can we take a walk?". I nod as Eric starts walking with me around the forest.

"Looks like Blake wants to meet you" I say as I see Blake following us. Eric turns around and his smile fades. Blake punches Eric and grabs him by his shirt "Blake what the hell?!".

Everyone walks over to us and gathers around in a circle. Eric's nose bleeds as Blake looks into Eric's eyes "do you remember me?!". Eric nods, "You know what you did right?!" Blake continues. Eric nods again and I start to get confused.

What the hell is going on? Blake's lip shivers "You took my brother! You took my mother fucking brother!" Blake punches Eric another time and Eric falls.

My lips part "He took his brother?" I whisper to myself. Blake pulls out a knife from his jacket pocket and hold sit up to Eric's neck. "You took him from me!".

Marcel runs towards Blake and pulls him off of Eric. Blake elbows Marcel in the nose "Get off me!".

I run towards Blake and stand in his way. Blake looks at me as I see tear on his cheek.

"Please you don't want to do this". Blake nods "Your right...I don't". I steal back as Blake walks away. He turns back around and hits Eric in the nose with the butt of the knife then he walks off.

I walk to Eric and wrap my arms around him and Mina holds Marcel. "Are you okay?"I ask. Eric looks at me "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry"

"Don't me your fine, But you are going to tell me what's going on"

When the party was over me, Mina and Marcel gathered around Eric in the forest, Listening to him tell his story. "He was driving his car and I was to. It was pouring down rain and I got on the wrong lane. It all happened so fast,I hit him" Eric's eyes narrow "I didn't mean to hit him, I was =n't drunk and I wish that I could go back and change my mistakes"

Me, Mina and Marcel look at each other. "I'm going to go check on Blake" Marcel says as he stands up off his chair. Mina looks at Marcel "Be careful" Marcel kisses Mina's cheek and walks off.

"I believe you Eric..I understand why Blake is mad at you, but he went over the line when he pulled out a knife..How is your nose anyway?". Eric sighs "Getting better just a little sore and...purple" Eric shows a smile.

"You have such a sweet heart, your truly one of a kind". Eric looks down trying to hide his smile "Thanks" Eric stands up "Where are you going?"

Eric smirks at me "Bed which is where you should be going". I nod "Oh right!" I smile.

The next morning I went back to classes with Mina, ending the winter break.

After classes me and Mina went back to our dorm. "So when is you and Marcel's wedding again?" I ask. Mina thinks for a little "Two months...Oh my god I'm so excited! Mina squeals.

I smile "That's great so are you and Marcel going planning today?". Mina shakes her head "haha bitch please! If I were to let Marcel plan or decorate something it will be my funeral. We are going out to see some furniture and colors".

Mina grabs my hand and starts pulling me out the dorm room.
🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺
After the shopping I went back to the dorm room and took a nap.

Zoe's dream,

My eyes stare out the window, looking at the tree's move back from the wind. A hand sets on my shoulder and it's rubs against me. I turn around to see Blake with his straightened face. "Morning babe" His mumbled voice says. I smile "Morning...How's Caleb?". Blake sighs "Let's just say he was raised a me".

seven year old Caleb runs  across the living room holding Blake's phone. Blake sighs and walks towards him "Give it back you piece of shit". I sigh "Blake...". Blake corrects himself "I mean rascal". Caleb shakes his head "No!". Blake runs his hand threw his hair "Sometimes I feel like you want to get beat just for fun".

Caleb runs off to the bathroom and he locks the door. Blake walks back towards me "I want to beat the crap out of that kid". I sigh "Blake you already yelled at him enough. He doesn't need more punishment".

"Babe he listens to you, you have to go talk to him before I go a wall on that little boys ass". I nod and smile "I will". Blake goes in to kiss me, that's until...

Normal,

I wake up with a big gasp and a squeal following. Mins looks at me "Bitch are you okay? Do you need a french fry?" Mina eats her McDonald's french fry's. My eyes look at Mina and I shake my head "You have no idea...".

A few minutes later I already explained everything to Mina "Bruh he will make such a bad dad". I sigh "Mina! I had a dream about him" I grab my pillow and plant my face in the middle "It's horrible!". Mina sighs "You just have to tell yourself, you don't have feelings for Blake Walker. Blake Walker is a terrible person, Iv'e been telling you that!"

I nod "Oh my god your right...But he's so sexy and hot and I really like those things!". Mina slaps me "Bitch!" I yell. "Snap out of it you crazy ass women! Don't you like Eric?".

"I'm sorry but I'm not a fan of killers". Mina hits her palm against her face "But he didn't mean to. It was an accident. Let's list the pros and cons of Blake. Blake is hot, cons he is a jerk, a smoker, and pulled out a knife. Pros for Eric, he's hot, sweet and really likes you. Cons are, well there is none"

Mina balances her hands, like she was measuring Blake and Eric. "Hmmm who do you think won?Wow this is such a hard decision". I pout "Your making me feel bad". Mina throws up her hands in frustreation