Chapter 24

Warning: Very short lemon.

Craig's POV

"Mm... Craig, wait."

"Tweek, no."

"But-"

"Tweek, we haven't done it in so long I think I'm losing my mind." I tell the blonde under me.

He blushes. I go back to kissing his neck, biting, and sucking. He squirms under me. After I leave a mark big enough for everyone at school to see I kiss him. His tongue swirls around mine and I slide my hand up his shirt. He moans as I unbutton it and put it aside. I move to his ear and nibble on it as I play with his nipples. I pinch them and pull them and twist them. Tweek gasps and breathe heavily.

I move lower and start unbuttoning his pants. I slide them over his hips and rub him through his boxers. He moans again and arches his back. I pull down his boxers and take him in my hands. I rub gently and watch his face. I love his reactions, especially when he realizes I'm watching him. He blushes and looks away. "Stop staring at me."

"Tweek, say you love me." He blushes and covers his face as I take him in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his tip and then down the base. Then I take him all in my mouth and start sucking.

He squeaks and won't uncover his face. I start sucking faster. His hands go to my hair and groans. "Craig, I'm gonna-"

He comes in my mouth and I swallow all of it. He blushes again. I unbutton my jeans because at this point I'm in pain. Once they're off I remove my shirt. Then I reach for one of the bottles in my nightstand. I open it and pour some of the liquid on my fingers. I lift Tweek's leg up with my other hand and rest it on my shoulder, and then I lean in and insert my first finger. He gasps and his breathing changes again.

I go in and out of him and slowly add my second finger. I push them in and out faster each time. Finally when I feel he's ready I place the head of my cock at his entrance and push in him. I hold his hips firm and he grabs my shoulders. I go in deeper and finally I thrust all the way inside him.

"Ah... Craig..." Tweek's grip gets tighter and I can feel his nails digging into my skin. It, actually, for some reason, excites me more. I pull out a little and thrust back in. "Craig." I stop. Tweek pulls me closer to him and leans his head into my chest. "Okay, go." I go again and Tweek moans. His grip loosens and I go faster. I pull back and he stares at me confused.

"I want to see your face." He blushes and shakes his head. "C'mon, Tweek, you look sexy." He did with tears at his eyes and he was red and sweaty. I lick my lip and kiss him. I start thrusting faster, while our tongues fight each other. Finally I come and pull out.

I drop next to him, panting just as much as he was. "I love you, Craig."

"I love you, Tweek."