Chapter 19

Craig's POV

Only Tweek could make me feel like this, jealous because he's leaving me for his friend. HIS FRIEND. And I know it's his friend. Tweek wouldn't betray me either. I shouldn't be worried. But still, I'm so selfish aren't I? I want Tweek all to myself. I want to take him and keep him in a cage and let no one else to see him except me. No one can see how cute he can be and no one can feel how soft his hands are, just me and Tweek. But that's weird.

"Craig? Hey, Craig, are you in there?" Clyde waves his hand in my face and I look at him.

"What is it?" I grumble.

"Just wanted to know if you wanna go get breakfast?" He asks, looking back at me concerned.

I nod. "Sure, let's go."

Finally lunch comes around and I meet Tweek. He's already with Thomas. "Hey, Cr-Craig." He smiles at me. They were laughing before I walked up.

I sigh. "Hey, Tweek."

He stops smiling. "A-Are you okay?"

I nod. "It's just been a bad day." I lie.

He walks closer to me. "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it." I smile and walk closer to him too, so there's no space between us. "Let's eat here so Clyde doesn't get mad at me."

"A-Alright." He turns to Thomas. "You want to eat w-with us Thomas?"

I look at Thomas and he looks at me. He smiles brightly. "Yeah- BITCH- I'll eat with you guys."

I smile. Oh, Thomas, you are so charming. You always know how to make me smile. Seriously what's wrong with me? We find Token and Clyde and sit with them. We get our food and eat. And then we leave. Nothing eventful, just watching Tweek and Thomas interact, quite fascinating. Every curse, every gah, every twitch, every spaz. I just wrote a poem for Tweek's and Thomas's relationship. But they did look like they had a lot of fun together. Like they just got each other. But, there was something. Something weird about it. I don't know maybe I'm being paranoid and jealous again.

I shrugged it off and said bye to Tweek. That I'll see him at the end of the day. Then I went on with my boring ass fuck day. Social Studies, Science, P.E., and asl (American sign language). Yes, I'm learning sign language. Deal with it bitches.

Finally the last bell rings and I'm about to go over and pick up Tweek when I'm stopped.

"Hey, Craig." Sophia approached me. Sophia was a popular girl at South Park high. She moved here somewhere in middle school from California and the girls fell all over her.

SHE'S FROM CALIFORNIA CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

Well, considering that's what she JUST FUCKING SAID, yes, I believe it.

She's tanner than us since she's from California with the sun and we live in a place where it's constantly snowing. So they admired her skin. Her hair was a light brown with blonde highlights. So they admired her hair. Her eyes were hazel. So they admired her eyes. She wore really nice expensive clothes. So they admired her style. Name it and they admired her for it. I, on the other hand, couldn't give less of a shit. She's just another girl. Calm your tits. She noticed this and didn't mess with me. No matter how much her friends told her we'd be a cute couple. Perfect for each other. She told them I wasn't her type because she knew if she had asked I would have rejected her. She saw it in my eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask. I have to get to Tweek before he thinks I died or something unrealistic like that.

"Um..." Her eyes looked up at the ceiling. "See, I was wondering... Like, because, you know, you're single and I'm single. We should go out."