Chapter 18

Tweek's POV

Craig acted so weird Saturday. He's never held me like that. Not like he was comforting me but like he was comforting himself. I wonder if he's okay. He'd never tell me. I know he's lying when he said he was fine. His eyes were so dark. I wonder if he has mood eyes. I've heard about those. That'd be so cool.

Must be pretty bad if it's affected Craig. He doesn't usually care about anything. It's not related to me because he used me to comfort himself. And I don't think it's Clyde or Token because they looked fine when I was working. I wonder what upset Craig. He'd tell me if something was wrong right? I hope so. He's just so closed up and quiet.

Thomas and I hung out on Sunday since Craig was working. We did a lot of nothing. I texted Craig while we sat on the couch watching TV and eating and playing video games and on our phones.

Thomas left when it started getting dark and my parents came home. We chatted about my friends I was making, responsibility, peer pressure, and a bunch of other crap. My parents are so dumb they're too protective. They think because I'm making friends I'm gonna stop doing homework and paying attention to class and that I'm gonna start smoking, doing whatever anyone asks me to. Which is stupid, I won't do drugs. That's what I told them.

...Though, and I know it sound bad but, if Craig asks me if I wanted to with him I would. Only because I trust him and know he won't get addicted to it or anything. Craig is smart. And that's all I'll say. I mean, I didn't actually say that to my parents but in my head. But... what if they read my mind through my eyes?! I heard it's easier to read people's minds the lighter their eyes are and mine are REALLY LIGHT GREEN! Maybe they're secretly psychics! AND THEY TAUGHT THEIR METHODS TO CRAIG!

I grab my hair and scream. I need coffee. I finish getting dressed in my black jeans and green T shirt and brushing my hair so at least it's not flying in all directions, just down. Then I head downstairs and start my coffee. While the machine's making it I pull on my socks, converse, and hoodie. I grab my coffee and chug it. I sigh, thinking about how sad I look. I chuckle, no wonder my name's Tweek. Then it hits me.

If my parents named me Tweek when I was born then they must've known that I was gonna turn out more addicted to coffee than a crack head's addicted to crack. THEY ARE PSYCHICS. "Sweet Jesus on ice smoking meth in a bathtub with Kesha while lady gaga snorts cocaine on rainbow farting unicorns dancing on broken glasses with purple lenses fucking shit shit shit shitshitshitshitshit!" I grab my second cup and chug it just as quick as the first, when my parents appear from upstairs.

"Hello, son, what're you freaking out about now?" My Dad asks.

I scream and grab my thermos and book bag and bolt out the door. Craig's car just pulls up and I thank the gods, as I throw myself in the passenger seat. "DRIVE. DRIVE NOW CRAIG!" He does but this speed is far too slow. "THEY'RE GONNA GET US CRAIG! DRIVE FASTER!"

He gives me a confused stare. "Tweek, I already told you underpants gnomes do not exist. Remember? We spent like an hour discussing it."

"NO, CRAIG, NOT THEM!" I shake my head. "Besides you can't escape underpants gnomes they'll follow you no matter what. You've just gotta lock your drawer, BUT THAT'S NOT THE ISSUE NOW!"

"Then what are you running from?" He asks.

"MY PARENTS."

"...Why?"

I catch my breath and try to calm down. "My parents are secretly psychics out to get me. They know everything. Even if it was something I thought! They know I'd do drugs with you, CRAIG! They know all the nasty things I think about him sometimes! They know that I AM the one who had the door open when we were watching the neighbors dog! They know how much I hate working in the cafe! They know I curse! THEY KNOW I'M GAY! They know I'm not a virgin! OH GOD, WORST OF ALL THEY KNOW HOW MUCH I THINK ABOUT US...!" I cover my face and scream.

Craig pulls in the school parking lot and stops in his usual spot. I must've been going on for pretty long if we're already at school. Craig leans over and pulls my in a hug he lets go and kisses my forehead. "Tweek."

"W-What."

"Shut the hell up." He tells me, still holding my shoulders. "Now, explain why you're freaking out. Because all I got was you doing drugs with me? And something about you being a pervert." He smirks when I yelp and turn red.

"Well, I was talking to my parents yesterday and they said even though I'm making friends I still have responsibilities and basically gave me a speech about being responsible and not giving in to peer pressure and I thought I would never! But then I thought I might if it was Craig because I trust him and then I was like what if they read my thoughts? Because I know there is someone out there who can! And then this morning I was thinking about how my name is Tweek and that also means a lot of shit about crystal meth addicts and how they twitch too and then I thought I didn't drink coffee as a baby so why would they name me Tweek?! They HAVE to be psychic, Craig! So I was worried they've been reading my thoughts all along!"

"Tweek, your parents are not psychic." He told me staring deep into my eyes. I stared into his. Beautiful and deep, just like the ocean.

I breathe a sigh of relief. I've never wanted to breathe so badly. "P-Probably not."

He scanned my face while I scanned his. He's so beautiful and perfect and I'm just so rubbish. I feel like I'm screwing him over. It's not fair that to me I'm getting this totally hot guy out of my league but to him he's getting this twitchy, paranoid, freak. He leans in and kisses me lightly. I'm melting and drowning in myself. He pulls back but I lean in and kiss him again. He kisses back and I add my tongue we kiss like the worlds falling around us. He leans over the center console to get closer and I feel his hand on my thigh.

"AGAIN?!" I jump back, startled when Clyde opens Craig's door. "If you didn't want to hang out with us that's all you had to say Craig!"

Craig turns around and even though I can't see his face I feel his anger and I know he's glaring. "Clyde." He growls and even though I didn't do anything and know Craig wouldn't hurt me I'm scared.

Clyde pouts. "Don't get mad at me, I'm mad at you!"

"For what? I didn't do anything!"

"You ditched me and T." Clyde whines.

"Sorry that I'd rather make out with my boyfriend." Craig pushes Clyde out of his way and steps out of the car. I grab my thermos and get out too.

"Good morning, Tweek." Token smiles at me.

I smile back. "M-Morning, Token."

"AND YOU," Clyde turns and points at me, making me yelp and almost drop my coffee. "should be ASHAMED. You stole Craig you're a theft. And a whore, you're also a whore. And Craig you're a slut." Craig flicks Clyde off.

"I'm s-sorry..." I tell Clyde and Craig grabs my shoulder.

"Clyde, stop fucking with Tweek."

"But, it's funny." Clyde laughs and I chug more of my coffee.

"Hey, Tweek." We all look over to Thomas.

I smile. "Hey, Thomas." I walk over to him.

"Hey, I gotta turn in this worksheet to one of my teachers wanna come?"

I nod. "Sure." I turn back to Craig. "I'll see you at lunch."

He waves. "Yeah." And me and Thomas head off.