Chapter 6

Craig's POV

My eyes widen, but then I catch myself and glare at Clyde. "What?"

"I dare you to kiss Tweek." He repeats. Everyone stares at Clyde. They know what's about to go down. They're probably all thinking, Craig's gonna go to jail! And Clyde's gonna die! That's what I'm thinking.

"No." Now, he better stop while he's ahead.

"But, it's a dare!" Clyde whines. Then every chimes in.

"Yeah, Craig, you have to do it, it's a dare!" Cartman smirks. Bastard! Who invited him anyway?

"Yeah, dude, a dare is a dare. It wouldn't be fun if it was easy." Stan agrees with a nod. Motherfucker.

"Yeah, c'mon, Craig!" Wendy and Bebe giggle. Stupid bitches.

Tweek squeaks. Everyone looks at him and he twitches. "But, it's not my dare!" He protest. He protest. Well, duh. Of course he doesn't want to kiss me. I'm a guy. That's wierd. But, I still feel my gut twist when he says it.

"Tweek, it's a dare so it doesn't matter if it wasn't yours you have to do it just as much as Craig." Clyde tells the blonde, like it was some kind of rule.

"GAH!" Tweek covers his face with his hands. "OKAY, just don't kill me, man!" He shakes. Oh, man, I don't want to, like, force him or anything. Even if we do kiss, it's just a dare and it won't mean anything. What was Clyde thinking? I'm gonna murder him after this. Tweek uncovers his face looks at me.

Oh my good god. I don't think I can do this. Kissing my crush? And I have to do it in front of a bunch of people? I did get nervous okay? I have feelings too, believe it or not. But, I'm not gonna let these people see the best of me. So, I sigh, wipe my face emotionless and lean forward on my hands toward Tweek.

Tweek's POV

WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO? Okay, I have to do this for Craig. For his dare. The hell was wrong with Clyde anyway?! I did nothing to him! But, he obviously didn't like me. That's what the look was for before. This was what he had for me. He wanted me to come so he could embarrass me in front of everybody. Now, I am in front of a crowd, with my stage fright. And I had to kiss someone. A guy! Craig! Four problems there, alone! One, stage fright, so I'm extremely nervous now. Then, two, I have to kiss someone! I don't like kisses because there are a lot of germs found in the mouth! Oh, GOD! Then, three, it's a guy! I'm not gay! And it's Craig, four! He hates me! At least I thought he did before the party, then he wanted me over with him and Token and I was very confused and I still am! TOOMUCHPRESSURE! But, if I don't do this, everyone will think I'm lame! GAH! I get Clyde doesn't like me but why did he have to drag Craig into it? Maybe Craig made him mad somehow.

Oh, well, can't think about it, he's leaning forward and I don't have much of a choice anymore. I had already said I'd do it. So, for Craig. He doesn't need the stress of everyone calling him a pussy. If I did that to him I know he'd kill me! So, I lean forward too. I close my eyes and soon feel the heat of Craig's lips on mine. It's nothing at all like I had imagined it. Soft, gentle, slow. I thought, knowing what I knew about Craig, it'd be rough and fast. But, it wasn't at all. I think I actually enjoyed it...

And that tought is enough to make me pull away, quickly and blush. I... enjoyed it?! But, he's a guy and Craig! I can't deal with this kind of pressure! I look up and see Craig's face has a hint of confusion on it. But, that could just as well be my imagination. Everyone cheers.

"That was hot." I hear Bebe whisper to Wendy. What the hell?! Freaking weirdos! I glance back over to Craig and he looks back at me. GAH! I need to stop looking at him!