Chapter 12

Tweek's POV

I straddle Craig on his bed, kissing his neck as he tries to unbutton my shirt. When he gets them undone he stops me to slide it off my arms.

Then directs my face to his, taking my lips with his, forcefully.

I moan when he slides his knee between my legs and rubs. "Craig,"

Craig's POV

I pause the kiss and stare into Tweek's huge green eyes. He stares back with glazed over eyes. He just moaned my name.

And by god, it was the sexiest thing I have ever heard in my life. No exaggeration. I go back into the kiss and slip my tongue in his mouth and have at it like a wild ape. I love how Tweek's mouth tastes.

I've gone out with girls before. Plenty. Like, Wendy once when her and Stan broke up, of course they were back together now. I think they are, unless they had another fight. I went out with Bebe, that week before my birthday party. The one where I got to take four friends to universal and I ended up with Clyde, Token, Bebe, and Wendy. Right after, Bebe told me how it wasn't gonna work out and that we should see other people. I dated Anne and Vanessa and Gaby. Point, I dated a lot of girls and I've kissed a lot of girls, but none tasted like this.

I wonder if it's the coffee... He drinks, like, twelve cups a day. Maybe the flavors forever in his tongue? I just sound crazy and fucking retarded.

I take his hip with my hand and pull him closer to me so our chests are touching. He stops kissing and starts to pull my T-shirt over my head.

His fingers comb through my hair and stop halfway in, locking strand of hair around them. He leans back in.

I flip us so I'm on top, straddling him. He lets out a yelp and I laugh. "Calm down, Tweek, we'll only do this if you want."

He leans back up into the kiss. You could answer... or just kiss me, which also works.

I move back to his neck, where there are still a lot of my marks from last time. But they're kind of faded, I better renew them. I suck and kiss his neck until I feel his hands on my belt.

They move along it to the buckle and I gasp, not noticeably though. His fingers unloop it and I try to go back to making my hickey, and ignoring it.

Once he's gotten the belt loose, he goes for the button. I'm happy and everything, I'm just so shocked at how bold Tweek's being.

He unzips my skinnies and pulls back from the kiss, "O-off," He tells me.

Off? As in, take jeans off? "You too," I smirk when he blushes and hides his face with his hands. I like this Tweek better. I start unbuttoning his jeans and slip them over his hips.

"GEH."

"Damn, Tweek, you wear some tight jeans..." He squeaks behind his hands. "It shows off your ass though, I like it."

"GAH."

I laugh and get his jeans to his ankles. he kicks them off the bed and sits up still hiding his face. "Tweek," I take his hands away from his face.

He gasps and shuts his eyes. "Tweek, open your eyes." He does but looks down. I slip out of my jeans and pull him into my chest. "Your heart's beating so fast." I whisper into his hair.

He snorts, "S-So is yours," I laugh and kiss him again, going back to my hickey, he SO rudely interrupted. If he thinks he's gonna keep me from marking my territory then he's sadly mistaken.

Even if he doesn't run around screaming he loves me, and hiding the marks I'll still make them. That way if anyone gets 'too close' they'll get the picture.