Chapter 9

Tweek's POV

Oh god, I have to go to school! I hate school so much! All the people and questions it's so much pressure! But, now that Craig and I are... going out I feel like now things will be... better? I hope they will be. I actually have a friend now. I mean it's only, like, one. But, at the party I felt like things went well too, people seemed like they really liked me!

So, I drag myself out of bed and take a nice long shower. This is one of the benefits of waking up so early. I change into a black T shirt and some plain jeans. I pull on my socks and brush my hair. Yes. I brushed my hair. For some reason, I now feel the need to look my best. I mean what if he thinks I'm ugly?! GAH! Calm down, calm down. I need coffee.

When my coffee's done I take four big gulps and then try to catch my breath. My phone vibrates on the counter and I drop my mug. "GAH!" It shatters and I sigh. I pick my phone up and click on the screen. It lights up and I see a number I've never seen before. It's a text. I open it.

You want me to drive you to school? Its craig

I gasp and drop my phone again. Wait! How did he get my number?! GEH! It's not important! Craig wants to drive me to school! I'm so happy I can't move! I pick up my phone and try to reply.

Yeah thst be nicw

Oh god, my fingers are so stupid! I hope he can read it! My phone vibrates again almost instantly.

Okay, I'll be there in about thirty minutes

Okay

I start cleaning up the mug and my parents come down. "Is everything alright, son?" My dad asks.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, D-dad." I assure him and pick up the larger pieces of glass and throw them away.

"Need help?" My mom asks, wiping her eyes.

"No, m-mom, I got it." I get the broom and start sweeping the smaller shards. Then I notice my finger is red with blood flowing down it. "GAH! Gah, gah, gah, gah!" I hold my finger up to my parents. I hate blood! My mom rushes over and puts my finger in the sink and turns on the faucet. My dad gets the band aids and puts one over the cut. When did I cut my finger? I was super careful! Oh well, at least it's covered now and not bleeding and I can't see it. But, Craig's coming in half an hour and I'm not ready! I mean, I'm ready but it doesn't feel like enough, what will he think? Do I smell? I put on my body spray, today I used the warm sugar vanilla one, but I'm still so worried. He never seemed to show interested in me before so why now?! Was it the dare? Was it when we had to kiss? Maybe I'll ask him. We still haven't talked about the party and what Clyde was talking about when he said he's plan worked...

Okay, I brushed my teeth and my hair, I'm dressed, I have my shoes ready, and my book bag and homework, and I smell good. I'm ready. I throw my hoodie over my head. And I can't wait to see-

Ding-Dong!

HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT! HE'S HERE, oh god! Breathe Tweek! I rush down the stairs and past my parents in the kitchen. "My friend's taking me to school today, so bye guys."

My mom grins and my dad smiles, why are they so happy? "Okay, sweetie, have a nice day."

"Okay, son, your mom and I are so glad you're making friends." Oh... They're happy because I'm starting to go out more and talk to people. At least that's how they see it. And I guess they're sort of right. ANYWAY.

"Yeah," I open the door and smile at Craig. "H-hey,"

Craig's POV